|B.I.| 03

CALVIN, YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST KEPT YA' FUCKING MOUTH CLOSED.

|°-ISLA SYMONE-°|
° °

Georgia, AtlantaSeptember 249:48 p

Georgia, Atlanta
September 24
9:48 p.m.

ISLA LOOKED THROUGH HER passenger window as she admired Calvin standing at the house, not knowing she was there to pick him up.

She honked her horn, which caught Calvin's attention. He quickly ran to her car and hopped in. It was silent when she started her car and began to drive.

"What happened?" she simply asked.

He shrugged his shoulders as he starred forward. She glanced at him, noticing that something was a bit off.

Calvin held his head down, with his black hood covering half his face. She gripped his chin and faced him towards her.

She seen a scar above his eyebrows and his busted lip. She looked at his lower half and seen his hands in his pocket.

She slowly pulled his arm out and admired his hands. They were bruised and red, making him grunt as he rubbed her soft fingers against his flesh.

"So nothing happened?" she questioned again. She glanced at him once again when she heard him let out a loud sigh showing annoyance. "Calvin, you should have just kept ya' fucking mouth closed."

"Do we really have to talk about this right now?"

"Yes, Calvin. Better start explaining something and I brought my ass all the way out here to pick you up. Then, you get in my car with a bruised fucking face and knuckles. Calvin, your mom is going to kill you for coming home like this..."

He sighed and held the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed. "Don't tell me you fought—"

"It's not that serious, Isla." he stated, making her quickly put all of her attention on him.

She laughed a bit. "Okay, Calvin."

"Isla—"

"Are you going home, or are you coming over mines?"

Even though Isla was mad at Calvin, she did care about him. What he did, she was always on his side.

ఌఌఌ

"CALVIN, TAKE THE PEAS." Isla said, trying her best to hand Calvin the frozen bag of peas sge grabbed from out her freezer. But, Calvin being the most stubborn person ever, he claimed that he was okay.