|B.I.| 04

I-I DON'T UNDERSTAND... IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?...

|°-ISLA SYMONE-°|
° °

Georgia, AtlantaSeptember 248:36 p

Georgia, Atlanta
September 24
8:36 p.m.

ISLA STARED AT THE WALL that was painted white in the front of her. Many paintings of happy families, or anything that showed a speck of joy and happiness. To have this inside of a waiting room, knowing that whomever is in the room may lose someone made Isla feel sick to the pit of her stomach.

They want me to lose my mind, she mentally told herself.

She felt the soothing rubs, and the small murmurs that Calvin were saying to her. "Everything is aight', Isla."

She watched as many doctors and nurses rushed back and foward, working and helping other patients. She then examined everyone else that sat in the waiting room with her. They all were either crying, praying, or mostly panicking... Worrying about the person that they cared the most about.

What is wrong with me? Isla questioned herself. If there was anything she wanted to do at this point, it would to either cry, pray, or panick. But, she was just there.

Emotionless.

It was just something she couldn't fix. She knew that someday, someone would leave her forever, and this is what she's been preparing for. But, this was just too soon.

"Be right back Isla. I'm going to go run to the restroom." Calvin stated, alerting her. She nodded her head as she watched him run to his destination.

Feeling her nerves beginning to takeover, she began to repeatedly tap her foot on the tile floors.

Her eyes landed on a family, as a male doctor stood in front of them, with no emotion placed on his face. "I'm so sorry ma'am, we tried the best we could..." he stated, fidgeting with his pin that was being held in his hand.

The female figure fell to the ground, crying her eyes out until they turned a dark red as if she hasn't had any rest in days. Most of her family either stood their crying, or paralyzed, trying to process the fact someone they loved had just been tooken away from their existence, forever.

Not even noticing his heavy presence, she was startled when Calvin came and wrapped his arms around one of her's.

"Is, you aight'?" he simply asked, calling her by her nickname. She nodded her head, and focused her attention on him. "I'm okay, I promise."