|B. I.| 09 ¹

C, I CAN'T CONTINUE THE SWITCHING WITH YOU! YOU THINK MY LOVE FOR YOU IS A FUCKING GAME?

|°-ISLA SYMONE-°|

Georgia, Atlanta
October 02
10:18 p.m.

CALVIN STARED AT ISLA with blank eyes. She starred back the same way.

With no emotion, at all.

"Calvin why are you here? If you came back to play another trick ass game with me, I'm not here for it." she said before she looked down at her hands searching for the keys to her house.

"I came back to apologize."

She found the correct key for house and marched towards the opening of her home. She looked back at him and seen an apologetic expression formed on his face. She thought that because she knew him for so many years that by now she would be able to read his profile and determine if it was real or fake, but now she noticed that its getting harder just to read... him.

"I don't want a sick ass apology from you, Calvin."

"Then what is it do you want from me Is? What do I need to do... What do I need to say for you—"

"Nothing."

She felt Calvin burn holes in her back as he stared in her soul, searching for a true answer. But it was hard— it was hard to read someone that you loved so much that didn't want to show any emotion, at all.

"Man, Isla. All these games—"

She quickly snapped her head towards his way, making Calvin stop his sentence. "Me, playing games?"

Isla walked away from the front of her house and walked quickly towards his way. "Oh, I'm playing games? Calvin, look in the fucking mirror. If there's anyone so called 'playing games'," she corrected, throwing up air quotes, "it's you."

"Well, I'm sorry that one minute your happy and the next you wanna' act like a sad ass bitch."

"Well, I'm sorry you make me this fucking way, Calvin. I'm sorry that I let a sorry ass fool have an affect on my mood— I'm sorry that I let you you have such a great impact on my life, Calvin! I'm sorry that I'm a sad ass bitch! How the fuck do you feel about my apology?" she spat with a shaky voice, continuously tapping on his chest.

"Bullshit." he confessed. He took his attention away from the gaze they both had as she stood in front of him. Everytime he would turn his head away from him, she would always move right back in front of him so they could meet eye-to-eye.

"Exactly." Isla answered and slowly backed away from him. "Bullshit! So you coming up to me with your so called 'apology' is bullshit to me, C."

He lowly laughed under his breath, finding what Isla was saying hilarious. Even though he acted as if the words Isla was saying to him didn't hurt, he was crushed on the inside.

He loved Isla— he cared for Isla. The girl was his world, and they both knew it. He was just afraid to show it because of... things like this.

"C, I can't continue the switching with you! You think my love for you is a fucking game?"

"Let's see if my love for you is bullshit." she yelled, digging into her cross-body purse to only throw an small, hard object his direction and it hit his chest.

It hit the ground and he looked down to try and search for what it was. He bent down to pick it up and realized it were a pair of car keys.

"Maybe my love for you is just... bullshit."

ఌఌఌ

short chapter, but there would be a part two

619 words

💛