Chapter Seven

“So are you going to like invite me up or something?” Zayn asks, slightly nervous and Liam nods.

“Yeah just… Put your hand over your mouth.” He instructs and Zayn eyes him warily but nods, placing his hand over his mouth. “Ok.”

Liam keeps his eyes trained on Zayn as he uses his telekinesis to lift him off the ground. Zayn lets out a muffled squeal and Liam smiles slightly, mentally praising himself for telling Zayn to cover his mouth. He gets Zayn inside his room and steps back, letting everything sink in for the raven haired boy.

“Ok… So obviously I wasn’t dreaming when you lifted those cars.” Zayn mutters and Liam nods.

“You alright?”

“I think so.” Zayn examines his body, before looking back at Liam. “Yeah, yeah I’m alright.”

“Good.” Liam scratches his head, and looks around his room, before looking back at Zayn. “So what do you want to know?”

“Everything. And I honestly do mean everything Liam.” Zayn speaks firmly and Liam nods, sitting on the bed, patting the empty spot next to him.

Zayn complies and sits across from Liam at the foot of the bed. He criss crosses his legs, and places his hands on his lap. Liam’s room is dark, the only light coming from the moon outside, but he can see every feature of Zayn. The way his jaw is structured. The light stubble that Zayn is growing. How bright his golden eyes are, and yeah Liam knows he’s fucked. He’s completely fucked because this is the first time he’s being completely honest with Zayn. And he knows that Zayn may not take anything that he says well.

“So… I’m not from here.” Liam starts out and Zayn laughs lightly, rolling his eyes.

“Obviously.”

“My planet is called Elebium.” Liam watches Zayn closely, to see if there is any hesitation in his face, any discomfort, but he sees nothing but interest.

“So you’re like Elebimian? Or something?” The golden eyed boy’s voice is humorous but his eyes show that he’s honestly trying to come to terms with all of this.

“Yeah, something like that.” Liam looks down at his hands, before back at Zayn. “My planet was under attack, by our enemy planet Zodia. A lot of people died…”

“Like your parents.” Zayn makes it a statement and Liam nods.

“Yes, like my parents… I was sent here by my parents for protection. My grandfather, who I assume was a psychic of sorts, saw that I would save the planet and restore Elebium.”

“So you’re like an alien warrior?” Zayn smiles and Liam laughs.