Chapter 1: Let Me Scent You

Jungkook's first day of college, and wow, is he nervous. He and his best friend from high school, Taehyung, has the room next door. Tae is sharing with some kid named Jimin, (surely a goody two shoes.) From what he's seen, Jimin seems like a kind, adorable friend; great person to room with. Jungkook didn't get so lucky...you see, he got this weird kid. He offers to make brownies but jungkook is almost positive he's trying to drug him, and he also stares at Jungkook when he was getting his clothes after a shower.

Even after all this, he thought, maybe his roommate might not be as bad as he thinks. Maybe he just has bad social skills or something.

"Knock knock!" Taehyung yelled as he entered Jungkooks dorm. He groaned, not awake enough  do greet him properly. "You stayed up late didn't you?" The alpha asked, walks and sitting beside jungkook, (who was dressed and ready to go just not fully awake.)

"Yeah. I guess." 

"Jungkook have you seen my-" both of their heads turned to look at the door, where Jhung stood, no shirt, boxers, and hair ruffled. The way he was leaning made him look very attractive, maybe he always was but jungkook never noticed. 

"Uh, who are you?" Jhung asked, looking at the Alpha on Jungkooks bed.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Jungkooks best friend." 

"Oh," the other alpha glared at Taehyung, almost as if wishing death upon him. 

"I need to go. My classes start in twenty minutes." Jungkook said, motioning for Jhung to go get dressed. When Jhung left, jungkook started stuttering.

"I-uh, I-its my first day, and um, I know this is a little weird but-"

"You want me to scent you?"

Oh, Jungkook was not expecting that. "Yes please," and as soon as the first word came out of his mouth, Taehyung had Jungkook straddling his lap and he put his face in Jungkooks neck. 

"You smell good, a-and your scent is strong so if someone tries t-to come they would think I have an alpha, right TaeTae?"

"Right jungkookie you're so smart," Taehyung said, slipping a little too much into the pleasure, licking and kissing jungkooks neck. He rubbed his nose against his neck before gently bitting. 

"There you go," Taehyung said, realizing he needed to calm down. "Have a good day Jungkookie!"