Chapter 2: Tiring Day

By the time Jungkook got home, he was tired. His classes were tiring, the other students were annoying, and he just wants to lay in bed and sleep. But no, he has homework. On the first damn day! 

He sighed, maybe he can get it done then go to bed. Maybe there's not that much. WRONG! He had a whole packet he had to do! Filling out random info like what his phone number was, his dorm number, how many people he knew, blah blah blah. Stupid nonsense!

He just wanted to lay down, preferably with someone to cuddle. He walked into the cold dorm, throwing his bag down, and laying on his bed. Maybe he could get some peace and quiet for a bit. Yeah, relaxing was nice.

"Hey, I'm gonna have a few friends over tonight for a drink." 

Jungkook groaned, now more people? Holy shit, this guy has friends? And beer?!

"Alright  I'm leaving." Jungkook grabbed his bag and walked out the door, leaving Jhung to wonder what he did wrong. Jungkook walked all the way across campus just to get to Tae's dorm, and half way, he almost got molested. 

'Please be home,' jungkook thought as he knocked on the door of the dorm. "Hello?" It was Taehyung's roommate. "Is taehyung here?" 

"Yeah. Come on in." 

Jungkook walked in shyly, eyes landing on Taehyung, resting on the couch.

"Jungkook?" Oh he was gonna cry. He had such a shitty day and the smell of his alpha, no, his friend was so calming he just wanted to sleep. "Oh come here."

Jungkook didn't even realize it but he already started crying, quickly wiping his eyes and walking to Taehyung who pulled him down to lay atop of him. "Sleep, Bun." And with that, Jungkook was out like a Light, head tightly tucked into Taehyung's neck.

Hey guys! Sorry for slow updates and bad grammar, but hey, it's something! Hope you enjoyed it!