Blade and Soul

[Announcement: VERY VERY VERY SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. oh and no more afro ken since admin has waves now.].
[And everything in bold is stuff for people that might not understand. I'll be explaining them at the end of the page.]

With the two swords tied on his back and built-up anxiety within himself, Kendarius entered the very large dojo. When first walking in the only thing you could see was obedience and discipline, everyone was in sync and held power after every punch or kick. Even with the two weapons at his side, the youngest of the martial arts students could sweep Kendarius off his feet. The man named Oniki kept his nonchalant demeanor, as the foreign boy's hand began to sweat.

" You're the first person here to wield a katana and a wakizashi, it'll be best if I taught you privately and away from anyone else. "

It was as if he read his mind clear as day, he gawked at first but continued to trail behind the man. He was soon led to the end of the building, where a smaller dojo was held. Kendarius had looked around noticed that the area was spacious and wide, even had some doors where the sunlight came in.

" This is where you'll be training from here on out. But first things first.

Was the last thing he heard before Kendarius felt the presence of a blade coming over his head. He pulled the blades from behind his back and deflected the surprise attack from above. To be truly honest, even he didn't know how he did any of that. It didn't feel like he did that, it was more like someone controlled him like a puppet. Oniki, on the other hand, wasn't surprised not one bit.

" So . . . even if he isn't blood-related the swords continues to show its potency. Damn. That means it picks its next heir. "

This badassery of Kendarius was short-lived, he had let confidence run his demeanor, he thought he had potential until multiple cuts were all around his body and out of breath for some reason. Oniki was on the other side, placing his own blade back in his sheath. He wasn't able to feel the blade touch him at all or feel any pressure from anybody near him. Now the boy was on the ground, gripping his stomach and whined, he felt as if he had just finished running miles on an empty stomach.

"I can't. .even . . . move! "

" Don't even think that "sudden" reaction was you. Let that go through your head again and I won't go easy next time. "

Kendarius could barely hear the lecture, trying to stay conscious was his main priority.

" Now stand, seeing how easy for me to weaken your soul means we'll have a lot to work on. "

" He weakened my soul?! "

Barely standing up from the superhuman attack, it took some time for him to regain his composure.

Oniki stood above him, he saw Kendarius as a roach, vermin. He did want him to put the gift to good use but seeing how unskilled he was, it'll take years for him to hold a sword properly. But these swords, for a split second Kojiro, felt a strong presence and he hated it.

" Stand. Your intense training starts now. "

⬇⬇⬇

After hours upon hours of training and the sun setting, Kendarius is seen walking home sluggishly. With the 'discipline' from Oniki, it was hard for him to even stand on two feet. Bruises were all over his body and aches all over, he wanted to get home as soon as possible.

" Bitchass Oniki. I can't feel my fingers for god sake! "

Thankfully, the school of swordsmanship was just a few blocks away from Asuka's place. Even better than Ken noticed an alleyway that'll shorten it. Seeing this his morality lifted up a little but he isn't a dumbass, alleyways were always calling for trouble. Being cautious of his surroundings, he walked in a fast past before a group of men in fancy suits, three to be exact, was walking from the other side. Kendarius was trying to ignore them and walk past until one of them purposely gets in his way.