Oh my gosh. {Hazel}

Did he just say girlfriend?! Okay Hazel, calm down, calm do- "Hazel Grace are you even listening to me?" "What?" "I just asked you if you knew what condition Isaac's mom and Graham {?} are in!" "I don't really know. I know that Isaac got most of the hit because the car hit his side. His mom and brother were on the other side. That's all I know. Oh! Here's Isaac's room!" We went inside and I wanted to scream and barf at the same time. It looked like his entire right side and part of the left were completely crushed. I hid my head in Gus's shirt and sobbed. He was sitting in a wheelchair and I was on his lap. He rubbed my back and said comforting things. And then I had the sickening urge to throw up. I got up, looked around and saw the bathroom. I had barely made it to the toilet when I started puking. Heard Gus come in and I felt him hold back my hair. When I was done, I got back on his lap. We went to Isaac. Somehow, he regained consciousness soon after the crash. "H.. Hey guys. Hazel, did the doctors tell you yet?" "Tell me what?" "Oh, they'll tell ya soon. Don't worry...." He then drifted off into sleep. Only it wasn't sleep. The monitors went off and I jumped up and screamed, "Isaac!" The doctor rushed in. All she said was, "Well, he's not suffering anymore. Oh! Ms. Lancaster! My assistant forgot to tell you something on the phone. Isaac knew he was going to die, and got all of the papers signed. He have you his healthy lungs." Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! "Dr. Maria will be here soon with the details." "Okay."

Author's Note •~•~•~•~•

Just to be clear, Gus got almost all of his already amputated leg cut off. ~Vic