A Familiar Sighting

Leo sat there in his office, the brisk wind breezing through the cracked window and the floor creaking with each uneasy step. The door creaks open, causing Leo to lose balance, instantly dotting around . . .

"I'm sorry, we're closed..." He'd say, quickly before turning around and coming face to face with a somewhat familiar figure.

"I require your help, Please- Is it true you know about... Other beings?" The figure would retreat into the light, it turning out to be a little girl.

"...It's true, but what business would you have with those? I thought kids these days had enough problems as it was, let alone worrying if Hell would crawl out of the crawlspace of the World." He'd chuckle slightly.

"I saw one a few days ago, but he didn't look evil- At least I don't think so... He looked..."

"Let me take a guess," Leo would instantly cut her off, "Angelic Wings, Dark Suit?" The girl would instantly looked surprised, "Yeah, I bloody thought so- His name is Moriarty, he was on Earth for the 24 hours due to my requirements... Which, are none of your concerns."

"It... Was real?" Leo nodded to the child, "Beyond that, I cannot help you, you must comprehend that. Now, I must go speak to our mutual friend, enjoy your morning." He'd leave, the girl standing there with a shocked expression, as the door slammed shut.

Cutting to a new area, it would show Leo in a bank, slowly walking up to the counter, "Yes, sir?" the bank-teller asked Leo. Leo apologised and placed a grenade on the side of the counter, it reacting instantly, however, instead of the building resorting to ash and wreckage, time froze still like it did before, Moriarty appearing from seemingly thin air.

"The lengths you resort to to get my attention are growing tiresome..." Moriarty remarked, begrudgingly, "Regardless; if it's attention you seek, you have it... what is it you require?". Leo smirked, picking up the Chemical grenade-like device, frozen in a state of both reacting and stability, "You've grown reckless, a human saw you... A simple soul with proof of the divinity, ain't that curious?"

Moriarty quickly regained his confidence, which for a moment, he sincerely lost. "Hah... Funny, Leo, but I'm afraid that's more or less impossible... You've seen my reaction with life around me, people do not remain in the state of mind long enough TO see me." Leo quickly looking at him, "Well she did. A child, a young girl- An infant outsmarted you, oh great and powerful- How does that feel?"

Moriarty wouldn't respond, simply disappearing using the same length of time he used to appear in the first place, and Leo ran out in nearly the same amount of time...
He had to find her, he had to find the girl who managed to get a glimpse of Moriarty before she loses her mind.