Biggest mistake

Momo's POV

I woke up and someone was beside me. 

It was Sanake- I mean Sanaconda- I mean Minatozaki Sana.

I hope our friendship is still fine. I know she loves Dahyun.

"Sana-ya. Wake up." I whispered to her ear.

"5 more minutes." Oh great. She is being annoying.

"You have been in a coma for 3 years!" I joked at her.

"Fine, 2 more minutes."

I couldn't help but giggle at her cute voice when she just woke up.

"Wake up nerd! Dahyun is outside!" I shouted at her.

"Who told you that I like her?" She said seductively.

"You don't?" I'm so confused. 

"Of course I don't! It's Yoda you jinda (dumbass)." She shouted at me.

Omo. I thought she liked Dahyun.

I blushed because of how embarrassing that was. 

She sat up and lifts my chin.

"Blushy Momoring is cute." She flirted and then winked.

"Sanaconda is annoying." I took her hand off my chin.

She fell on the floor from giggling. She is so clumsy.

A few hours later

"I don't know what to do about it Sana." I tell her.

"It's fine. Tell her how you really feel. Ask Jihyo for some advice as well. She knows Dahyun more than we do." She pats my shoulder.

"I know one thing though. Just tell me how you know that you love her. That's a great step." She said.

"My heart always skips a beat when I see her. When I see her smile, my heart flutters. When she touches me, I blush and get nervous. I get shaky when she looks at me. For some reason I feel more insecure around her. I feel nervous. My body starts trembling."

"Good. It's a good step to let it out. Ask Jihyo about more." She said.

"Thank you Sana-ya. You're great help." I said.

Dahyun's POV

Luckily, Chou Tzuyu is rich so I could stay in her room.

"Yoda, do you like Sana?" I ask her.

She glares at me with her infamous what-the-fuck-did-you-just-say look.

Her cheeks were deep red.

"Aw. Chou Tzuyu likes Minatozaki Sana."

She hits my arm.

Tzuyu's POV

I never ever in my life would want to admit it but, I love Sana. Why her? 

I hid my head trying to hide my tomato face.

2 days later

Momo's POV

Jihyo made me get my courage and finally really properly confess to Dahyun.

I changed my clothes into this:

(A/N: Don't get your minds dirty)

I went to the park since Dahyun goes there every Saturday.

While I was walking through the park, it started to rain. I didn't bring an umbrella. Great. Just perfect.

I saw Dahyun and I start running towards her.

I managed to catch her arm. 

She looks at me. Shocked.

"Dahyun.. Wait." I said. 

She stops and faces me and flashes her smile.

I sigh.

"Dahyun. I've always told you that I love you. And, I'm not playing with you. I'm not joking. Dahyun, I love you. I never know what to do with you. Please. Forgive me. I know I acted wrong that day. I acted like a douche. You're right. I'm a spoiled brat. But please, forgive me. I don't know what to do without you Dahyun. I love you."

That was it. I let everything out.

She just looks at me with a sad face.

"I'm sorry Momo." She kisses me and let's go of my hand.

As a second goes by, her figure starts fading. Until I couldn't see her anymore.

The rain started pouring incredibly fast. I was just left here. Soaking wet. Rejected. Brokenhearted.

Jihyo's POV

It's been 5 hours since Momo came back. Surely it won't take that long!

As an overprotective mother, I go to the park and I brought an umbrella.

I saw Momo's figure. I slowly walk towards it.

She was just standing there. Crying.

She was soaking wet. Her eyes were red. Did she stand there for 5 hours?!?

"Momo! I was so worried for you!" I ran at her and she hugs me.

"What's wrong, Momo-yah?" I put my umbrella over her head.

"I confessed to her. She said sorry, kissed me and then left." She said.

2 hours later

Me and Momo came back home. 

Sana, Tzuyu, Mina, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Nayeon were worried for us.

I told them everything.

Then, we went upstairs to find Momo sleeping. I took her temperature. She has cold sweats and has a fever of 104 C. 

"She shouldn't have stood in the rain for 5 hours." Nayeon said.

"She's sick and brokenhearted now." Mina said, holding back her tears as Chaeyoung comforted her.

Nayeon started crying and so did Sana.

This affected Sana the most out of all of us. Momo and Sana are extremely close. 

Tzuyu just stood there. Tearing up. All of us were sobbing and complaining.

2 days later

Dahyun's POV

I went to class and I looked around trying to find Momo. She wasn't there.

I went to Jihyo.

"Jihyo Unnie, where is Momo?" 

"Dahyun. Why did you do that?" She looked at me teary eyed.  

What does she mean by that?

I scratch my head in confusion.

"You broke her heart. You left her alone in the rain. She stayed there. Standing in the pouring rain for 5 hours. She's sick, Dahyun. She's brokenhearted. Look what you have done, Dahyun."

S-she's sick...

She stood in the rain for 5 hours...

Because of me...

What have I done?!?

—-

Remember, this story isn't angst. Thank you for reading! I love you!

Peace ✌️