Punishment Pt.1 (18+)

You have been warned. 

-----------------------------------

Dahyun's POV

It's been a long time since I've seen Momo and I guess that's for the better after... the incident happened.

I can't believe Doyoung, my COUSIN, KISSED ME.

Flashback~

A few days after it was supposed to be my date with Momo, a guy named Dylan Wang came up to me when I was walking through the streets. 

"Hi." A handsome, tall guy said and waved at me.

"Hey?" I said and asked.

"My name is Dylan Wang. I'm pretty sure you know me already." He said proudly and showed his cocky smile.

Wait... the Dylan Wang?!? The Dylan Wang that's an actor that acted in Meteor Garden?!? I thought he was still in China!  

I nodded, "no offence but, why are you here in South Korea?"

He chuckled, "my family owns JMLDJ Studios and, I'm going to film a drama there. Speaking of, I would want to propose you an offer."

I got curious as to what this offer was.

I slowly nodded.

He smiled brightly, "I would like you to become our 2nd female lead for our upcoming drama."

My jaw dropped. Me, the 2nd female lead for a drama that Dylan Wang is starring in?!?

"Y-yes!"   

~End of Flashback

Flashback 2~

I stepped inside JMLDJ Studios. 

I heard ad saw many people inside. I look at the left corner and saw Momo with another guy, hugging...

I walked back a little but to go out but, someone grabbed my arm from behind.

I slowly turned, causing them to let go.

"Hey, Dahyun." He said casually with a small smile.

"Oh hey, Doyoung." I said.

Doyoung is my cousin. We never really got along...

"What brings you here?" He asks.

I could ask you the same thing.

"I'm the 2nd female lead. You?" I answered.

He grabs my collar and kissed me passionately.

~End of Flashback 2

Eww. That still makes me gag.

I opened the dorm's room to go to the studio again but, someone came in and pinned me against the wall.

I gulped and slowly looked up. I saw the most gorgeous set of eyes on earth.

Momo.

"You've been a bad girl, Dahyun..." She whispered seductively in my ear. Her lips touched my ear a little bit, making me blush hard.

 It sent chills down my spine when she caressed my left cheek with a smirk.

My eyes traveled to hers. Her pupils were dark and they were palpitating. It was filled with lust but I could see a hint of love. My eyes moved down to her nose, then to her lips. 

Those lips. The lips that someone would kill for. 

She noticed that I was staring at her lips so she licked them seductively.

It turned me on so much.

I think she noticed that I got turned on so she bit her lips.

It turned me on again.

She grabbed the back of my nape and my waist. She slammed me onto the wall, making me moan softly.

A seductive grin escaped her mouth, "I'd like to hear that again but louder."

I gulped, realizing what's about to happen.

She claims my lips hungrily, I immediately kissed her back, Her lips were so soft and luscious, it somehow matched with her rough and hungry kiss.

She put her knee between my legs, it pressed against my crotch and I moaned inside her mouth.

She took the chance to slip her tongue in.

She suddenly bit my lower lip, making me moan again.

She broke the kiss and grabbed my nape. She pushed me onto the bed. She slowly undressed herself. She was doing it so slow, making me feel tortured.

I gulped at the sight of her toned, six-pack abs.

She took off my pants and bit the hem of my underwear. She started pulling it down slowly but, it became faster towards the end.

She kissed me passionately and I grabbed her hair to make it deeper. She eventually broke the kiss.

I looked up to meet her eyes. Her pupils were pitch black. She looked at me lustfully. Her pupils were palpitating fast and it grew bigger.

She went down to my neck in a blink of an eye and but it hungrily, causing a moan to escape my mouth.

She bit and sucked all areas she could on my neck, turning me into a moaning mess. She smiled in satisfaction to see what she did to me.

She went up and placed soft, wet kisses all over my jaw. She kept doing so until she found my weak spot.

I moaned loudly. She got shocked but she smirked afterwards.

She kept kissing my weak spot and sucked it. She sucked it slowly and softly which only made me lose my control.

Fuck, what you have done to me, Hirai Momo.

I moaned one last time in pleasure.

She went down to my collarbone and kissed it.

At this rate, I knew I was dripping wet. 

------------------------

I decided to end it here for now so y'all can prepare for the next scene.

@TheOfficialHolyWater @JisoosChrist @GodJihyo @ TheOfficialBible