Psycho

So, it is still in the basketball season. This chapter was actually finished halfway during our practice and I got in trouble. My coach, let's call him Coach Alex, almost sent me to detention. But, he said that I was lucky that I was the MVP so I won't have to go to detention because I am the main player. Some others started mumbling some insulting stuff to me saying that I was a snob and stuff like that. If you don't know, I used to have depression and social anxiety. Those words triggered my social anxiety a little bit. So, please stay patient with me. Some chapters in all of my stories might be angsty because of my thoughts. Sorry in advance. I love you guys! <3

P.S, I'm not putting the next smut scene. Why?

It's just that it takes long and again, I might get caught. And my teammates will insult me again. At least 3 of my teammates actually know me personally. I very much hope you understand. <3

-------------------------------------------------

2 days later

Momo's POV

Guess what? 

This is the worst day of my life!

Dylan got back from his very cramped schedule in China to promote their drama that is coming TWO DAYS FROM NOW.

Bad news is that he brought a girl with him. Well, that's not bad news. It's just that the person he brought home which was a female just happened to be someone I know.

Maybe a bit too well.

Yeah. Her. 

-Kim Sojong

-Call her Sowon

-Prettyyy~

-CUTIEEE~~~

-Looks can be very deceiving

-Secretly one of those girls

She was the girl that literally made me learn the 'mature' stuff. I have no problem with that. I just happened to learn it the hard way.

She had a crush on me. Everyone knew about it though. I thought that she was gonna be one of my fangirls or something like that. Oh boy, I was so wrong.

She was psychotic I swear. She used to force me into make-out sessions and sex which is messed up. She taught me so many things that I wish I didn't learn at such a state. 

The worst part is, she and Eunha used to have a thing. I'm pretty sure it was friends with benefits, to be honest. They are still friends which is the real bad part here.

And guess what?

SHE IS THE FEMALE LEAD FOR THE DRAMA!! FREAKING PARK CHAEYOUNG LIED TO US! NOW, I HAVE TO LIVE WITH HER!

I groaned.

I forgive Chae, though. 

The door suddenly opened. 

"Hey." Dylan said in an inaudible whisper but I still heard it.

"What?" I asked and said coldly and he giggles shyly.

"You are mad at me because of Sowon, aren't you?" He asked in a sad tone while putting his head low.

"Aww~~ baby Dylan cares. I teased him as I lift his chin to play with his chubby cheeks.

He whined and smacked my hands causing me to whimper and exaggerate an 'ow'.

"And I'm not mad." I mumbled and he sighed in relieve and continued by giving me a relieved look.

The door opened again, catching both of our attention.

Author's POV

The door opened again, causing the Chinese actor and Japanese brunette to jump a little.

"Do you miss me, Momoring?" A stern and cutesy voice spoke as her figure slowly darkens in the eyes of the Japanese heiress.

'Momoring... that nickname...' Momo mentally said as a wave of flashbacks start running into her mind. Flashbacks that she wanted to forget.

That nickname started with Sowon. It was when they did 'it' and Sowon started moaning out 'Momoring'.

The flashbacks sent shivers down the Hirai's spine.

"What are you doing here, Sowon?" Momo asked coldly, turning her back causing the Kim to face the Japanese's back.

Sowon smirked and came slowly to Momo.

Sowon sat on Momo's lap as she starts tracing Momo's jaw with her finger before someone interrupted her.

"I'm still here, you know." Dylan implied like a little kid as he pouted.

Sowon rolled her eyes impatiently and Dylan decided to get out before he had to witness anything else.

Momo for some reason was not avoiding Sowon. Instead, she was just staring at the girl who was currently on her lap.

Sowon purposely grinded on Momo's lap. Again, Momo did nothing.

Except her eyes were turning darker... and she was getting more...

W E T

Sowon noticed it and smirked. She had this effect on her that works on anyone.

(A/N: I'm just uh... gonna leave it there since I don't want to write them doing 'it')

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update. :(

So, many people are actually getting more curious as to why and how I know how to write girl x girl smut when I am a straight male.

Well, I don't.

This account actually has another admin. I've mentioned her in some of my chapters of some books. Her name is Lexa (no it's just a fake name)

She does not really write a lot of chapters but she does suggestions. She writes all the smut. 

So now that it's out of the way, I'll leave a name at the start of every chapter from now on so you guys will know who wrote it.

But since I had a message on this chapter, I'll just leave it here. JDK means James Dolan Kingston which is me and LX means Lexa.

~JDK