Chapter 3: Punishment

Damon's POV:
I wake up to the sound of sharp metal scraping against the floor. I try to open my eyes but fail instantly. Going to back to sleep. I wake up once more to find myself in a dark black room. I took in a long breath, trying to move but I couldn't, I was filled with vervain. I could feel it.

I felt this burning feeling on both my wrists and ankles, then I realized. There's vervain on the ropes. It burned badly, vervain burns vampires. It feels like fire on your flesh. I yell as loud as I can but get no reply.

After 2 minutes of trying to escape the ropes, I slowly doze off once more. I wake up once more, stronger but also very weak and tired

I hear footsteps coming towards the door. I take in a long breath and wait for the door to open and just as I thought, the door busts open. And of course it was Caroline. Not surprised.

She smiles at me while reapplying her red lipstick. She quickly dragged a chair and sat on it, facing me while holding a bottle of vervain. She stares at me not saying a word for like 2 minutes.

"Hello to you too. Now if you just don't mind. Will you take these ropes off so I can talk to you in a more civilized way, blondie." I shot. She rolled her eyes and slowly twisted open the bottle of vervain.

"Damon I like you, I do but I need some information first so if you just tell me everything I need to know about vampires the you'll be right on your way" she replied.

Did she really think that it would be that easy to get answers out of me? If she wanted answers about vampires might mean that she was recently turned into one. But who the hell would turn her?

So I tried the best trick in the book. Flirting. If she got close enough I could hurt her. So I lay my head back, sigh and say "Care, look. I like you too and that sexy body of yours so why not come a little closer. Vampires are strong but vervain is stronger so even if I wanted to hurt you I couldn't."

She looks at me then disappears out of the room.Where did that pesky little thing go? Ugh. Well that worked out, Not. I haven't slept with a girl in days. I think I'm loosing my game.

I hear footsteps once again but this time there were high heels. Caroline walks back in with a black tight crop top and some denim extremely short shorts.

I honestly wasn't shocked. Being a vampire also means that every emotion is heightened. So she's probably been horny all day. At least I was when I first turned into a vampire. But she definitely wasn't my type.

She stared into my eyes and slowly swayed her hips coming towards me. She stopped at a point and stood straight in front of me. I tried my best to look into it as I could.

She had a vervain bottle and a stake in her hand so even if I wanted to, I wasn't gonna try anything because she could easily kill me. Well this plan sucks.

She slowly squatted down and just as she was about to kiss me. "HEY" someone says. Just as I heard these words I sighed in relief. I couldn't recognize that voice since the vervain made me extremely weak.

Everything was going blurry once again but just as I was regaining consciousness I see Elena. She was standing in front of Caroline with a stake in her hand. She throws it into her chest, sadly missing. I don't like that blondie. She gets on my nerves.

"CAROLINE" she yells. Thinking she killed her, panting and tearing up. "She'll be fine. You didn't drake her in the heart. She'll wake up in an hour but we have to go. NOW, before she wakes up again" I burst, reassuring her that she didn't kill her best friend.

She looked into my eyes and quickly cut the ropes off with a knife. I could barely walk. Elena put my arm around her and helped me as I walked. As we went up the stairs of Caroline's basement I realized that she came alone.

How did she possibly find me? She walked me to her car. Why is she even helping me? The whole ride we didn't speak a word. Or at least she didn't, I could barely talk because of all that vervain blondie gave me.

I slept in the car, exhausted from today. I hear the door creak open, I burst open my eyes out of fear. "Hey, hey. It's just me. I'll need you to be awake so I can walk you to my room, don't you think?" Elena says leaning on her car door.

I smile at her as she helps me out of the car. I liked her house, it had a nice vibe. She tries to walk me up the stairs but I tell her not to since she's already been through so much. Besides I regained my strength.

We walk to her room trying not to wake Jeremy up, her brother. I haven't officially met him yet but I've seen him around town. He's the type of person who you know, smokes and drinks anytime he can. Very relatable.

I lay on her bed as she drags a chair next to me, crossing her legs like a 6 year old which I found really cute. "You could lay down next to me if you like. I'm great in bed, you know" I say sarcastically. She rolls her eyes handing me a blood bag.

I suck up the blood bag quickly but not as quick as I wanted to, I was trying not to scare her. She reaches into her bag once more handing me another one. I chuckle and drink it once more.

"How'd you find me? And why?" I ask politely. Since when was I polite? She made me weak and I didn't like that but I needed answers first.

She sighs heavily saying "I was on my way to Caroline's house because she forgot her bracelet at my house the other day. I usually don't knock when I come to her house so I entered, not finding her anywhere. So I put the bracelet on her bed. But just as I was about to leave I hear a scream and I knew it was you. So i walked down the stairs and grabbed the stake and knife out of my bag which I've been walking around with because of obvious reasons, found you and bam. Here we are. Oh your welcome by the way"

I smile and just as I was about to say thank you she cuts me in saying "now my turn for questions. SHE'S A VAMPIRE?!" She asks loudly. I take my last sip of the blood bag and say "I only found out last night at her house before she kidnapped me. I think she's new at one tho. I'll have to find out who turned her into one. But I don't know who the hell is that stupid to turn that spoiled brat into one."

Elena slaps me, I mean someone had to say it? "Look, chill out, I'll find out who turned her but you'll need to stay out of trouble. Got it" I say.

She nods her head obviously about to ask something but I didn't wanna answer any of her questions anymore. I jump out of her window quickly and run to find answers

——

Some of my next chapters might be rated R. So pls stop reading if you are under 18. But other then that, vote and comment. :)