7:their talks

When Aamir came home that night , he saw Parishay waiting for her .

" why are still awake?" Aamir asked.
"I wanted to talk to you" Parishay said with a smile .
Aamir couldn’t help but smile after seeing her happy . "Ok .. i will be back in 5 . Ask someone to make coffee for us "

Parishay nodded and he quickly went to change and freshen up .
When he got back , he saw her coming with two cups of coffee. 

They settled down in the sitting area . "So ..." Aamir said while taking a sip .

" nothing special . I just wanted to talk "Parishay said while fidgeting .
"Okkkkk . So tell me about your 1st day " Aamir asked with a relaxed expression . He was very tired , but that would never stop him from spending time with her .

"It was good . I made a friend isha. She was really nice to me . A group tried to mislead us , but she already knew about that . I also talked to people " Parishay said .

Aamir smiled . He was happy that isha , the person he hired to take care of Parishay in university was helpful . He didnt want her to face any problems .she was telling him the things , he had already gotten a call about from isha .

He planned to have isha with Parishay , for as long as she needed .

"Oh ! And how was your studies ?" Aamir asked .they continued to talk for sometime , but then Parishay started feeling sleepy and they headed towards their rooms .

After a week , Parishay had gotten used to her new schedule . Aamir visited Usama regularly . He was close to Parishay , he saw that she missed him .
He wanted Parishay to stay with him , but after seeing her sadness , he couldn’t even pray for that. Her happiness was important to him more than his own peace , happiness and life .

Yes! She was his peace . A slight smile on her face was enough to relax him and forget his worries . Her happiness made him happy .even her mere presence made his life worth living .

Parishay was having a tea with bi jaan , when bi jaan decided to say
"If Aamir  cause you any trouble tell me "

"No , he is being nice . Not that i can complain .he gets me everything" Parishay said .

"Yes! You can . He is your husband . Its his duty to fulfill your wishes "bi jaan said . Parishay was quite for a moment  . She made an excuse and went to her room afterwards .

Bi jaan could see the love in his son's eyes . Parishay was happy around him , but bi jaan also noticed her naivetés . She saw that Parishay wasn’t even looking towards him as her husband . "It was time to make her realize it ." Bi jaan thought to herself .

Parishay started pacing her room . She was thinking about what bi jaan said . She had not given a thought about their Nikkah . She only saw Aamir as a friend , as her brother's friend .

"He is my husband " the thought made butterflies flutter in her stomach . She couldn’t understand the feeling. "He takes care of me but he never showed any special interest in me " she said in a thoughtful way .

She decided not to further think about it and let the things be as they were.