--Chapter 1 --

After Y/n L/n and her father moved away from the sound village do to too many people vanishing, Y/n father wanted her daughter to live in a happy little village, so he and y/n moved to the Leaf Village, after a week her dad told her that she was to become strong in many ways,she didnt under stand till she was standing in front of the gate of her new school."man this sucks.....thanks a lot dad" y/n thought as she walled to gate to the academy, a gust of wind came in and blew your  (h/l)  (h/c)  hair into your face.

          " Hey if you keep standing there your going to be late" as y/n felt a hand pull your hair out of your face, y/n look over to see a boy her age and with bushy eyebrows and long black hair,y/n soon felt a little blush come across her cheeks and y/n look at the ground and nodes, "Oh,umm,yes.....w-whats your name?" Y/n asked in a quiet  voice, the boy smiled and gave you a thumbs up" the names Rock Lee! and i am now going to become your BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"                     

                just as lee started to talk the bell rang, you jumped a little and lee looked at you with a sweet smile " its ok thats the 5 minute warning bell...BTW whats your name?" After lee said that you looked at him and shyly  and answered " Y/n L/n.......and its nice too meet you.." lee smiled and looked at the ground and rubbed the back of his neck " Y/n....thats a pretty name for a very pretty girl like you" Y/n froze and and stared at the round, lee then walked over and took the paper out of y/n and read it and smiled widely and yelled" WE HAVE THE SAME CLASS Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he ran up and hugged y/n, and y/n still  frozen slowly hugged back.

           Just then the bell rang and lee grabbed y/n hand and started to run to the class room grinning " come on Y/n lets go and get to class!" as y/n was being dragged by lee she slowly started to smile and run hand in hand with her new friend and thought to her self... " i think im going to like it here....thanks dad..." and y/n was ready to start a new life here in the leaf village