Chapter 8~~~~ healing

y/n pov~~~~~~

I woke up, in a bed,slowly trying to sit up, i looked out the window.It was a Beautiful day, i then felt a pain in my side, i look to see my whole side was rapped up in bandages, I wanted to move around because i hated being in the hospital, I began to stand up but then...i started to fall.

I waited to feel the ground, but it never came, my eye shot open when i realized someone was holding me, i looked and there stood Gai Sensei standing there smilling at me. " well little wildflower dont push it" Wildflower was a little nick name he gave me when he met me in a filed full of wild flowers.

~~~~~~~Flash BACK!! 5 years ago ( fresh out of the acadamy)~~~~~~~

I was watching the clouds go by while it was my day off.

"(Y/N)!!!!" I reconized that voice from anywhere, Lee,I sat up and saw him with his Sensei and his team mates,I stood up and slowly walked through the flowers, Lee gave me a big hug, and he then smiled and said.

" Y/N! i want you to meet my team!!!" I giggled " ok lee" we walked over to them,lee went running as for me i took my time, "y/n this is Neji,Tenten and the most amazing man in the wold Gai Sensei!!!" I bowed in respect to all of then and gave them a sweet smile, " Hello" was all i could say, " well its nice to meet on of my youthful students friends!" Gai sensei said to me and patted my head,I giggled and then Tenten said " why is there a scratch on your cheek?" I covered my cheek and tryed to lie. " umm, i was..training and...got hurt?" Lee then put his hands on my hands and looked me in the eyes and said "..Is your dad...pushing you..again" I looked down and nodded " what do you mean?" asked neji, i looked at them then at lee, he nodded his head as if to say i can trust them.

" you see...i come from the L/n clan, my clan is a driven clan, we start young and begin our training, as for my father...he...if i dont get it right, he beats me or pushes me to my limit" i looked at everyone and continued " we even have days when i dont eat for days to get used to not having food if im on a mission"

Everyone was silent, the Gai spoke " That...is harsh, even for me..im sorry Y/n..if u need anything, im always here," I smiled and said" my mother was killed and dad wants me to be strong, but thank you Gai Sensei" I bowed and began to walk towards the pond and sat by the edge and thing. " BYE Y/N~!" lee yelled " BYE WILDFLOWER!!!" Gai yelled.

~~~~~~~End of flash back~~~~~

" thanks sinsei" i said as he helped me up and supported me as we walked to the garden." Well Wildflower, you gave us quite a scare" he said as we sat on the bench in the garden " Sorry...i didnt mean to" he patted my head and smiled " its fine, just lee....he was by your side for the whole 3 days you where sleeping, i asked him to go home and i would come watch you" He looked at me and he continued " He cryed, for a long time," I looked down and sighed, " when can i get out of here?" " oh, Most likley tomarrow or today"

~~~~~~'Time skip out of the hospital~~~~~

Gai helped me as i walked home, my father looked down at me and...handed me a backpack.

"Leave this home, you are to weak.." I looked at him in shock " now wait a minute, she just got out of the hospital, where is she to live?" gai asked, " shes to weak to be called my Daughter, She is on her own now" and my father shut the door. I started to walk down the road with Gai sensie behind me, I let tears roll down my face as i then said "...now..where do i go?" Gai picked me up as if i was 2 and carried me to his house, he sat me down in a spare room and covered me up. "you can stay with me my little Wildflower, as long as you need," I gave him a small smile and drifted off to sleep.

" man....what a day"