•Homecoming•

O woke up thanks to the sun shining outside.
I got up after some moments of just staring at the ceiling and i went downstairs.

I was smiling maybe too much, I was way too happy to go at the homecoming party with Jacob Black. I mean JACOB BLACK.

Leah looked at me grinning 《if Jake makes you so happy then you should spend more time together》 she said
I giggled.

《Can you drive me to Bella's?》 I asked her, she just nodded her head.

➳ at Bella's house

《So... did you realise how much do you like Jacob?》 Bella asked laying on her bed and inviting me to do the same.

《I kinda love him... it was like love at first sight... 》 i answered laying near the Bella girl.

《I think you'd make a great couple》 she said grinning at me 《i hope we will...》 i stared at the white ceiling for what seemed ages.

《I know how it feels, also between me and Edward was love at first sight》 Bella said breaking the silence 《you and Edward are great but i don't think he fell in love with another girl》 i said sadly 《I'm sorry for that Kay, i know I'm hurting you, Jake and also Edward, i feel really bad but i can't help it》

《I know Bells. It's just that i fall in love with him a bit more everyday and it sucks when he doesn't really notice me 》 she smiled 《he invited you to the party and he bought you the dress that you liked the most, he notices you. A lot Kay》

I just shrugged my shoulders 《my dad is gonna be here in a bunch of seconds so we should like "doing homework"》 she giggled making air quotation marks as i smiled.

Someone knocked at the door, a man who i thought that was Bella's father, opened it 《Charlie this is Kayleah, a girl of the Quileute village, Kay this is my father》 i smiled at him.

《Hach chi?í》Charlie said, my brain fastly translated in "good morning"
"wait how?" I thought but i replied 《Hach chi?í. Ayásocha?》 (Good morning. How are you?) 《Hachli ho》 he answered (I'm good).

《Where did you learn the Quileute language?》 Bella asked 《honestly I don't know》 i said smiling at my new ability.

《Bella said you know Billy and Jacob》 Charlie said 《yes, I've known them for like a month》 i said 《okay girls if you need me I'm downstairs... oh and you can stay here for lunch if you want》

《Yes thank you, I'm just gonna call Leah》 i said, he nodded his head and walked away.

《I really want to know how can you speak Quileute so fluently》Bella looked at me.

《I don't know Bells》 i just shrugged my shoulders smiling a little bit.

We finally had dinner, Charlie made some hamburgers.
We talked a lot and Bella's dad was so funny and serious at the same time.

《Are you and Jacob a couple?》 He asked after some moments of silence, i almost spit out my hamburger.
I was going to say something but Bella talked.

《No Charlie, but you should see how the look at each other. Why do you ask?》 my face immediatly turned in a deep shade of red.