Chapter 3

Kylie's POV
We were sitting at lunch when all of a sudden, Peyton says "I heard that the guys are coming to North Carolina" Kylie:"Proof or you sucked Matt's dick"  Destiny:"Girls Just Stop. Also I heard the same thing" Kylie:"Destiny give me proof hunty. If they are, I need to look poppin when they do" Peyton:"Even tho you look like trash, they're here in this mall" Kylie:"You be lookin like Chewbacca's asshole" Jordan:"Kylie you be lookin like Carter Reynolds's love child with fucking Logan Paul" Josie:"Jordan that's just fucking rude" Daniel:"What's rude" Destiny:"H-Holy J-Jésus" Kylie:"So the Bible from Spencers is a Yes?" Jordan:"First of all, she's the purest person we know, second of all, it's full of sex positions and third of all, Daniel Seavey is here" Kylie:"Welp, y'all just lost yalls ride! BYE" I get up and walk to my car. Peyton:"AYE STOP WALKING AWAY FROM ME MISSY! I KNOW YOU BE LOOKIN LIKE LOGAN PAUL AND RYLAND ADAM'S LOVE CHILD BUT DON'T WALK AWAY FROM YOUR SOULMATE!" I see everyone behind her. Kylie:"I'm actually going home to him! HIS NAME IS FABIO THE FUCKING FRIDGE" Jack:"I've never related more to someone" Kylie:"Should I even bring up Barrington? The one who I cheat with, on Fabio?" Destiny:"I'd cheat on anyone, just to have your bed" Kylie:"Well I'm going home" With that. I get into my car and I drive home.