Chapter 5

Kylie's POV
Setting up for a live-stream is so annoying. Like I wish I could do it on my phone but, I use it for background music. Kylie:"Y'all Ready to start?" Peyton:"You need to play the music" Kylie:"Calm ya tits, azada" Jordan:"NOW THATS COMEDY RIGHT THERE" Josie:"You're the clear definition of reason not to do drugs, Jordan" Destiny:"Y'all need to calm down" Kylie:"Go make your holy water hunny. I have a feeling that it will be needed for this live-stream" Jonah:"Do you have coffee?" Kylie:"Yeah. KYLE COME HERE"
Kyle:"Look I'm on FaceTime with one of my side chicks, what could you possibly want"
Kylie:"That's not how you talk to your twin sister and second of all go make Jonah coffee" Kyle:*rolls eyes*"fine" I play my music and start the live-stream. Kylie:"WASSUP LIMELIGHTS! Today I have *counts fingers* 9 guests here with me today! Well I always have Peyton" Peyton:"Cause I'm the best" Kylie:"At sucking dick" Peyton:*slaps Kylie's head* Kylie:"OWWWWW! Now back to what I was saying, We're doing a Q&A because I'm a basic bitch and I don't have anything better to do with my life" Zach:"Issa Mood" Peyton:"Well I think the queen should start" Kylie:"I don't see Shawn Mendes here"
Destiny:"He's up your ass" Kylie:*winks at Destiny* "I can only dream" Destiny:"Now the holy water is needed" Jordan:"I see a question from KyleCowell and they say Can you please shut the fuck up? Well to answer that question...... KYLE WHY DONT YOU SUCK MY DICK" Kyle:"COMING BABYGIRL" Peyton, Kylie, Corbyn and Zach:"THATS WHAT SHE SAID" *laughs* Destiny:"I'm going to the next question. Dailyhoenah, love the name girly, said, Music anytime soon? Well I only know that 4 of us, the 4 containing Peyton, Josie, Jordan and I, don't have any music coming out, and never will. Kylie on the other hand, idk. Kylie wanna answer that" Kylie:"I might. You never know. Hint Hint. Look out for a little somethin somethin" Peyton:"I swear my little sister is on my account cause someone's asking some personal shit" Kylie:"Or it might be Eric. Either way, I'm not gonna answer TOO personal stuff" Josie:"What's too personal?" Kylie:"If I've ever sucked dick cause that's the gag" *winks* "Um like shit about my father. Stuff that will make me cry, like MY FUCKING CHILDREN" Peyton:"Kylie ummm about that..... there's 3 left. Moon passed Friday Morning......." Kylie:"W-What?" Peyton:"Yeah....." Kylie:"I-I'll be right back." I say as I walk out of my room. I walk into Kyle's room and lay beside him. Kyle:"Everything ok?" I shake my head no and I start crying. I've grown so attached to them kittens and they're dying slowly. Next thing you'll know all of them will be dead. I just can't believe two of the cats that I've grown close to, have died. They were twins and the sweetest little things you could ever be around. Now they're gone. Just like that. You never know what tomorrow holds.