Chapter 2

I started a live stream, just to answer some questions. I set up my laptop and logged onto Instagram. I started the live stream, connected my phone to my Bluetooth speaker and played the 8 Letters Album. I see Peyton walk into the room singing along to Hooked, her favorite song. K: "HEY, LIMELIGHTS! You can just see Peyton or as you know her, Corbyn's little bean, dancing like a fool to Hooked!" P: "Rude." K: "It's truth, hunty!"

S: "You two okay?" K: "Yes, Sir! Ready to answer some questions?" P: "Yassss. Okay, so I'm already seeing some roll in. The first one is, have y'all ever met the boys? Nope! I haven't! Kylie?" K: "Sadly, I haven't, either. Guys, I can see y'all tagging them in this." P: "Well, it worked cause, look who's here." K: "WHAT THE SNICK SNACK, PADY WACK, CRACKER JACK, SNAP BACK, DIDDLY DACK JUST HAPPENED?!?" P: "Everyone give a warm Welcome to Mr. Daniel Seavey, who just joined the live stream." K: "Should I prove my dad wrong? That he should've said yes?" P: "Don't start with the American Idol shit again."

K: "DAD, COME HERE, PLEASE!" I see him walk into my room. S: "Everything okay?" P: "Welp everyone's freaking out ri— Co—Corbyn just joined." K: "Awww, his little bean is blushing." P: "Daniel said that he's getting on the Band Account so everyone can watch." S: "Is he from the band that you're obsessed with?" K: "He's also the dude you said no to on American Idol." S: "Daniel Seavey?" K: "Yes." S: "Oof, okay."

K: "Dad, don't be rude, even tho you're known for being a dick." S: "Good for hi—wait, who's music is this? It sounds amazing." K: "It's Why Don't We, Dad." S:"Do they have merch?" K: "Yeah, why?" S: "Just for how good they sound, I'll give you my credit card to buy you some." K: "Thanks for the offer, but I have all of their merch." S: "Your mom let you buy it?" K: "Actually, I bought it with my own money, soo..." S: "I'll leave you two to what you both were doing."

He leaves and I turn back to my computer. K: "Okay, this comes from Moonlight Seavey. She asks when I will upload on my YouTube channel. Well, I hope soon. I have a few songs to cover in mind, but it will happen sometime after we move to the new house. My YouTube channel is Kylie Cowell so go check it out." P: "Okay, next one is from WhyDon'tWeMusic. They said Kylie and Peyton, hope to meet y'all soon -Zach. Well, hope to meet you soon, Zach! Kylie how do you feel?"

K: "Lemme go do something." I walk into my bathroom and I scream in happiness. Holy Fuck! P: "You okay in there?" I walk out blushing and giddy. K: "Hunny, I'M MORE THAN OKAY!" P: "It's like Zach Herron asked you out." K: "I wish, BUT THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN, SOOO...!" P: "Gosh, stop yelling!" K: "Well, that's all for today! BYE, LIMELIGHTS! BE SAFE AND LOVE Y'ALL TO THE MOON AND BACK!" I end the live stream. Gosh, today was a good day!