Virus

Genji fiddles with his fingers waiting for Dr. Ziegler's answer. He wait for a good 20 seconds but nothing. He looks up and sees the sheer terror on Mercy's face. He stands up and walks over to Mercy. He stares at the screen to see words that pounded in his head. A diagram of the male human body shows a red area around his left side starting at the calf leaking up to the neck. He looks down at Angelia who had tears forming in her eyes. She was clearly hiding but Genji could tell. She asked him to sit down. She printed a photo out of the image on her screen."So, what you see here is a virus in your robotic suit. This is now something I have never seen before"she brought her voice down "and this is deadly." She looks up at Genji with desperation in her eyes. Genji couldn't completely hear what Mercy was saying. Only certain words came out. Like "bed rest","24/7 care","all day"," might die" and "off battle field". Too much was rushing through Genji's head. He removed his mask revealing his scarred, sweet face. Mercy saw tears in his eyes. The number one rule of medicine is never get affections for a patient. But Mercy broke that rule big time. She leaned forward to hug Genji. He tightened his arms around her in a huge hug. Genji can't hold it back anymore and starts to ball crying. Then Genji realizes he is running so late for a secret munk thing with Zenyatta. He runs out the door before Mercy can say a word.