Chapter 2.

Good morni...

I hit the snooze button before he could finish speaking. I don't know why my mom insist on radio alarm clocks instead of normal ones. I climb out of bed and head to my bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. Once I finish I put on a navy t-shirt and black pants and go downstairs.

"Good morning Mom" I spoke first.

"Morning Grayson,  you feeling alright? You skipped out on dinner last night" She asked in a concerned tone.

"I'm okay, just needed some sleep that's all. Nothing to worry about" I assure her.

"Well good, today I have to leave early so I won't be able to cook you waffles. Have a good day at school,  we'll talk about it later. " She said as she headed out the door.

That was a great thing for me, instead of waffles I had cereal.  It was the quickest and easiest for me to make. I finished my breakfast and began to walk to the bus stop. The bus arrived and I ended up sitting next to freshman boy who wouldn't shut up about some tv show he stayed up and watched. The bus arrived at school and I got off wishing I didn't get ambused by Darcy and Phil . After what happened yesterday, I didn't feel the need to socialize with them. First hour started and there was no sign of Darcy.  It wasn't like her to skip class, so I decided to text her.

Me: Hey Darc, I don't see you in first hour. Did you shrink or something?

I joked around to lighten the mood. Just in case she was still pissed about yesterday. The my phone vibrated. I opened up the reply from Darcy.

Darcy: It's none of your business. Why do you care anyway?

I can't believe she's mad about yesterday. As much as I hate apologizing, I decided it might be better to just give her one. 

Me: Look if you're mad about yesterday,  I'm sorry. You looked different (in a good way) and I didn't know how to word it. So I sounded like a complete jerk. Your new look is pretty, forgive me? (:

She responded almost immediately.

Darcy: Omg that was really sweet of you,  I forgive you... jerk. :p P.s I'm the hall monitor. 

Great,  now I don't have to worry about them pestering me anymore.  The bell rung for next class and I wanted to hurry before anyone took the window seat. Something about sitting next to the window made school a lot more tolerable for me. As I was on my was there I ended on colliding head on with a girl.

" Dude I'm so sorry" I began to apologize to her as I picked up her things. When she didn't say anything back I looked up at her. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever saw in my entire life. She had medium length black hair parted with side swept bangs. A small frame, though I couldn't tell because of her oversized sweater. What stood out the most was her eyes. Even her wearing glasses couldn't stop me from getting lost in them.  They were big and light grey like crystals, just beautiful. I didn't notice i was staring at her the whole time until she took her books from my hand. It snapped me out of my daze.

"S...sorry, I didn't mean to run into you" I apologized again. She didn't respond though,  instead she got up and walked away like nothing happened. I don't know who she was, but I wanted to know everything about her.