The Petrova Brother

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 !

TITLE* | The Petrova Brother OC NAME(S)* | Thomas Petrova FACE CLAIM(S) | Christian Cody LOVE INTEREST* | Caroline Forbes SEASON OR MOVIE | Season 2 — Season 6? SUMMARY ↴

OC NAME(S)* | Thomas Petrova
FACE CLAIM(S) | Christian Cody
LOVE INTEREST* | Caroline Forbes
SEASON OR MOVIE | Season 2 — Season 6?
SUMMARY

"What are you looking at?"

"A stressed blondie....a hot one"

"I just...can't with this!"

In which the elder petrova sibling is endlessly tired of his sister's evil ploys but finds an over working blonde vampire in one of them.

THOMAS PETROVA WAS ALWAYS SUPPORTIVE OF HIS LITTLE SISTER. No matter what she got herself into or whatever she did, he was there for her. Even when she became pregnant in her late teenage years.

Yes, he thought it was stupid of her to do so when the father of her child wouldn't even be able to provide for her or their child but he was sympathetic whereas their parents were not. He was almost as grief-stricken as her when their father took the newborn away from Katerina but they couldn't do anything about it.

Thomas tried so much to get her baby girl back but alas, it was a futile effort. And even more so, he ran away with her as she tried to begin a new life in a foreign place by the name of England. They quickly learned the seemingly different language in a short length of months. They would soon meet the lovely Mikaelson brothers, Elijah and Niklaus. Even if they were smitten, Thomas knew something was fishy, he had a feeling something was going to go wrong.

And as fate would have it, they were vampires wishing to sacrifice Katerina for a ritual for their sole benefit, well, Niklaus' own greed. Thomas for as long as he could, stood up for his sister but eventually they ran until they ran into Rose and Trevor, two somewhat loyal vampires as well.

But in time of panic and with no choice at the time, Katerina had made it so that she drank Rose's blood to only hang herself, resulting in her transition to a vampire. It had ceased the cause for Niklaus to sacrifice her but that also meant they would turn to Thomas, in hopes of still completing the ritual.

Although, Katerina had a hasty plan to execute. Only hours after her transition, she decided to suddenly force her brother into becoming the monster she was now. He had barely agreed with the plan and it had surprisingly worked. They were both creatures of the night, always running from the mikaelson vampires.

Centuries later, Thomas always seemed to be caught up in her petty plans. Even with the Salvatore brothers, despite his distaste for the naivety they expressed at first. He had became slightly smitten at first with the elder brother as soon as his sister became infatuated with the younger one, Stefan, the saint. But as soon as it seemed like she was dead, or worse, they fled from the town of mystic falls.

Almost two centuries later after he lives his own slightly non-chaotic life as a supernatural being, he is dragged into Katherine's ploy's once more. But as he would have it, the salvatore brothers are involved once again and he had to watch as they play cat and mouse.

But once he lays foot in the dreaded town again, he does find a certain blonde to be interested in but it would be infuriatingly unclear if she would ever feel the same. 

Taken by -voidraeken

— Thomas is very, very cheeky but has his sweet moments.

— He loves Katherine to a point where he would sacrifice a lot for her but after awhile, he doesn't care as much as he used to

— This would be a Caroline Forbes fic if you wanted but maybe just him feeling like he was his human self again

— Thomas didn't want to be turned but put up with it since he wanted to protect Katherine, no matter what, at the time

— Once they're back in Mystic Falls, old fling-y feelings between Damon & Thomas do show up but Damon is more invested in Katherine since he looked for her for so long and Thomas is disappointed in him

— Thomas has not done THAT much bad things but he never really stopped Katherine in result of the shit she does, unless to Caroline

— Caroline and Thomas would be very flirty but still sentimental. She could see how his humanity is still there and hopes he could regain it

— NOW, as for s2/s3, Elijah has forgiven/forgotten about trying to hunt Thomas. They came to an understanding but Klaus would still love to have him suffer a bit for running with Katerina/Katherine

— It would be a very, very slow burn relationship, so maybe they would start in s2 but get together sometime after Tyler chooses revenge over her

— If you pick up this plot, don't make it so that they're toxic like Klaroline. He will never, ever intentionally hurt Caroline, PLEASE

— This could end with Thomas sacrificing himself for Caroline and not coming back or them having a happy ending. If they have a happy ending, maybe a side oc to be paired with Stefan?

— There are a lot of side things I'm putting but like honestly this is highkey cliche but fuck it

— Note —

This is such a mess but here's the first plot! I became inspired to make this after seeing an Instagram post about a what if Katherine sibling. As for the password, what's your favorite Katherine season, out of the ones she is in? ( Season 2, 3, 4, 5, & 8 ) If someone does take the plot, please remember you have two weeks to publish the real first chapter of the book ( Not including Extended Summary, Epigraph, Cast, or Playlist )

Hope you all enjoyed and hope y'all are having a great day/night!