Stay

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 !

TITLE* | STAY OC NAME(S)* | MAKAYLA & ADRIEN FACE CLAIM(S) | CHINA ANNE-MCCLAIN & AUBREY JOSEPH LOVE INTEREST* | NONE OR DAVINA CLAIRE + KOL MIKAELSON SEASON OR MOVIE | THE ORIGINALS SEASON 1-?

TITLE* | STAY
OC NAME(S)* | MAKAYLA & ADRIEN
FACE CLAIM(S) | CHINA ANNE-MCCLAIN & AUBREY JOSEPH
LOVE INTEREST* | NONE OR DAVINA CLAIRE + KOL MIKAELSON
SEASON OR MOVIE | THE ORIGINALS SEASON 1-?

SUMMARY

BOTH MAKAYLA & ADRIEN SMITH ALWAYS KNEW THEY WEREN'T NORMAL. They always had some gut feeling when growing up in the plains of Chicago. And as per usual, their gut instincts were correct. Upon finding out many years later, into their teen years, they had found out they weren't at all normal.

They were witch & warlock, but not the usual kind. Only being able to siphon power from anything withholding magic any kind of way was their perk and curse. It was a pesky detail but they learned to live with it until one fateful night.

They had been careful for some time when considering other supernatural creatures but as life would have it, they were forcefully turned into creatures of the night, into vampires. For some reason, someone chose the two siblings to turn without revealing their identity but to them, it was a welcomed change.

They both reveled in the new prowess. The speed, the immortality, the compulsion. It amazed them both but they certainly didn't desire the want for blood which had been straining to say the least. Although, they did discover another perk to their transformation. With the magic of vampirism now in their veins, they could freely perform magic without having to mooch off something or someone else. It was both amazing and convenient.

As immortal beings and powered individuals, they explored the world in light of being reborn. But as time went on, they were enlightened on some new secrets. After the death of their mother, who had secretly been a witch-vampire hybrid as well, they get a letter detailing more family history.

The twins had never known their father, making them bastard children in the eyes of some from an older generation. In the letter, their mother revealed his identity, their father being the vampire who ruled New Orleans since the tragic departure of the infamous Mikaelsons.

With curiosity and good-willed intentions, the twins head to New Orleans in search of a father they had thought of for so long. In that journey, they instead find themselves in the middle of a war between two kings of a city once owned. Perhaps they'll find family in the man, Marcellus Gerard or the chaos that that ensues with any Mikaelson around.

NOTE
Hi I suck at plots but this one belongs to vondora upon their request!

Its a a crappy summary but honestly there's not much to it 😅

Basically the twins go to New Orleans after reading the letter their mother entrusted to them. They find out their father is Marcel and is the king of NOLA but are kinda wary since its their dad & all

I would think of Makayla as a risk taker tbh. Like she'd take a leap of faith if she thinks its worth it. Adrien would probably be the logical and more responsible one. He'd rather take a chance on the thing that would succeed but not on something too risky.

Their mother was turned only a bit after they were born and hid her vampirism for awhile but dies after awhile because of  death by stake or heart extraction idk. I thought maybe what if a mikaelson ended up killing her for some reason idk

Upon finally meeting Marcel, I'd think Makayla would have all these expectations about her father while Adrien was expecting to not be accepted with open arms so willingly. Of course, they show him the letter for legitimacy and he's shocked. He kinda just takes them in and would kind of try to connect to the two but it would be awkward at first

And then towards Marcel & their mother, I would think she was kind of a fling Marcel had before he was turned even though he had feelings for Rebekah. Maybe he was feeling hella impulsive and they slept together but she never told him? Idek but you can decide how you wanna go with it

The twins also kinda have already biased opinions towards the mikaelsons, mainly Klaus & Rebekah. From what they've heard about them, they are kinda astounded but also very wary. They think they're so powerful but they are known as monsters so ya know. Then towards Rebekah, Makayla inherently doesn't like her because she is the other woman in a sense because her mother was just a fling to Marcel. Adrien kinda likes how badass she is but is sure to be careful around her because she's dangerous

And I know you had said you didn't really know if you would put love interests for them but I had thought maybe Adrien with Davina & Makayla with Kol or the other way around. They just seem like they could be cute to be honest but whatever you decide!

Tbh that's all I got lmao but sorry for the wait! Hopefully you like the plot and if you don't like it this way, one redo for the plot is allowed

Bye !

— Bye !