Chapter 12

Kianna's POV

I woke up next to Kian like always , he would always cuddle me while we're sleeping and I would always put my head on his chest and wrap my legs around his and cuddle and he wouldn't mine .

" I always seem to wake up in the best way , opening my eyes and seeing my beautiful girlfriend right next to me , cuddling with me . It's the best feeling ever " kian said waking up and talking to me . I just laugh at him .

"So , what are we doing today ? "

" we are going to the beach , so go get dressed . "

I got up and put on my baiting suit , it was a white strapless top , white bottoms , and a floral dress on top of my bathing suit .

***

As soon as we arrived at the beach carried me on his shoulders and ran to the water .

"Stop Kian ! Stop ! " I yelled laughing while hitting his back . He stopped and put me down but he didn't put me in the water , he sat me down on the wet sand and sat right in front of me .

" I love you Kianna Theang " Kian leaned in and kissed me softly . He held one hand on my cheek and the other holding himself up in the sand .

" I love you to Kian Lawley " leaning out of our kiss .

We walked to the dock interlocking our hands . Until I see Calvin . He caught my eyes and I just kept walking with Kian ( the dock barley had people on it )

" Kianna ! " Calvin yelled . Kian looked back to see who was calling me but I just kept walking .

" Kianna ! " I kept hearing Calvin calling me I didn't answer back so he grabbed my hand and yanked it . Kian Immediately turned around a punched him right in the jaw and they started fighting , punching each other .

" KIAN , STOP , STOP KIAN , STOP " I pulled him back and put him in my arms hugging him . They stopes fighting .

" Kian let's go , let's just leave . " grabbing Kian's arm , walking of the dock , and into our car . I saw tears in Kian's eyes .

" it's okay kian "

" no , it's not , he touched you so I couldn't help it . "

" Kian , I know , I understand you had to but " I say but he cut me off .

" let's just go "

" NO , I can't just leave knowing that your mad ! "

" I'm not mad kianna , I just don't want to loose you ." After I heard that I kissed him , it wasn't just any kiss it was the best kiss I ever had . Our lips moved perfectly .

" I love you Kian and nobody is gonna get in the way of that " I looked into his eyes .

***

Kian and I where out walking around . Connor called me , he never called me before so I answered .

Kianna : hello ?

Connor : uhm I think you should come to the hospital , Lycia got into a car accident .

Kianna : what ? What happen ?

Connor : uhm she was crossing the street to get some Arizona for us and I was looking out the window to see her leave and then a car hit her . She has a broken arm and rib .

Kianna : I'll be on my way .

{ end of call }

" what happen ? " kian asked

" we have to go to the hospital , Lycia got Into a car accident . "

***

We arrived at the hospital and saw Connor , Ricky , and Jc sitting in the waiting room . I run to Connor and seeing him in tears . " it's gonna be okay " I say to try to calm him down . He calmed down a bit . I nurse came telling Connor that she will she'll be okay she's just in surgery right now she can go home tomorrow but she will need toms of rest . " okay " I say because Connor was to upset to talk .

" can we see her ? "

" yeah she's in room b315 "

We all run to her room and once we found it we walked in seeing a Lycia Faith laying on the bed sleeping . I notice there was a heart monitor , she didn't need one I thought because the doctor said she would be okay and then I herd it , the sound that I didn't want to here , a heart monitor's beep .

~~~~~

So hey guys cliff hanger here . I hope you guys like it and vote for my book please and thank you =)