Chapter 21

It was Bethany , Bethany Mota , the girl that Connor kissed .

" What are you doing here ? " I said in casual voice

" I came here to see Connor "

" Did we invite you ? " I asked

" No , I wanted to surprise him . "

" Well , your not welcomed here if your not invited . "

" Kianna who's that ? " I here Lycia say from the kitchen . Bethany walks through the door way and the guys and Lycia walks to check on me . I look at Lycia and I can see her face all red but she try's to keep the anger in . Bethany walks and puts her hand around Connors arm , Lycia got mad and Connor tried to pull away but she had to strong of a grip .

" Bethany I think you should leave " Ricky said

" Why can't I stay ? , I mean I am connor's girl aren't I ? " She said in a voice that annoys me

" Look you freaking bitch , stay away from Connor , He is not yours , he mine , okay , so best you leave or I will beat yah ass ! " Lycia said in an angry voice that I never here'd before

" I like to see your tiny ass body try " Bethany giggled with a smirk on her face .

Lycia attacked her and threw some powerful punches . Bethany was trying to defend herself but Lycia's leg was on her arm and her hand on Bethany's other arm and with Lycia's free hand she threw punches and it looked like it hurt a lot and then Connor and Jc split them up . Jc threw Bethany outside and Connor was hugging Lycia .

Lycia's POV

Connor pulled me away when I was about to throw the most best punch of my life . Connor pulled back from our hug and I herd Ricky say " oh damn girl bad ass 2.0 ova here " I laughed wiping my tears .

" Yeah , Lycia 2.0 up in the house " Kian added

" turn up ! " Jc added

" No , where not gonna turn up because that's what got us here " Kianna said

Kianna's POV

We hung , out watched movies , play games , and drinked a little .

" Let's play dirty truth or dare " Jc said

" what is that ? " I asked

" It's like regular truth or dare but if you back out you have to take off a piece of clothing " Ricky said

We all sat in a circle (kinda) in the kitchen . I sat on the counter with Kian in between my legs standing on the floor , Jc on a tall stool , Ricky on the counter , and Connor and Lycia on a tall stool next to each other . Kian started .

" Truth or dare Ricky ? "

" Truth "

" If o2l where girls , who would you date ? " I laugh at Ricky's truth and he ended up taking off his shirt . Now it's Ricky's turn .

" Lycia truth or dare "

" Dare "

" I dare you to tell me how many guys you dated " Connors eyes went from looking at Ricky to looking at Lycia with his eyes wide open

" Uhm I dated 4 guys including Connor in my past 20 years " she sounded like she didn't regret it because 4 wasn't that bad . now it's Lycia's turn

" Kianna , truth or dare ? "

" Dare "

" Remember this is dirty truth or dare " Kian said to me trying to make me regret my answer .

" I dare you to make out with Kian for 3 minutes "

Kian gave me a smirk ( like > 😏 ) I didn't want to do it in front of everyone so I took off my shirt just wearing my braw and pants . kian gave me a smirk at that , the same smirk he did like 2 seconds ago ( 😏 ) . And then it was my turn .

" Jc truth or dare ? "

" Dare matha fuckaaaa " he said making us all laugh like always

" Okay , I dare you to dry hump cloud cakes ( twinkies ) "

" nah , My cloud cakes don't deserve to be humped " he took of his shirt

" Con , T or D ? "

" Truth "

" are you a Virgin ? "

Connor took of his shirt with disappointment . we all laugh . we played the game until one of us lost ( Ricky lost ) and we watched scary movies and you know I'm scared of scary movies . when ever a scary part came I would hide my face into Kian's chest and he would have his arm wrapped around me protecting me . The movie was over everyone handed me a gift bag

" what is this ? " I ask

" It's your birthday present because We couldn't give it to you yesterday . " everyone said .

I open Jc's first and it was $100 gift card to the cheese cake factory and then Ricky's present , it was a huge picture frame of all of us , o2l , Lycia , and me . I opened Connor's present it was a designer hand bag from the karashian collection . next was Lycia's gift , it was a Polaroid camera the prints pictures instantly . Lastly was Kian's presents . He covered my eyes with a blind fooled at took me outside , he gave me a bag and when I opened it , it was a remote with one big red button in the middle " press it " kian said I pressed it and lights came on spelling ' I love you Kianna ' on top of the house and then Kian turned me around , it was fireworks in different shapes and the last shape of the fireworks was a heart then a plane flew by spelling something it said ' we love you Kianna ' I cried . it was so cute I hugged kian saying thank you and hugged the guys saying thank you . " This is the best birthday ever " I say to all of them . we all jumped into the pool all at once and we almost hit each other but it was really fun .

~~~~~

Hey guys I wrote this chapter and cried of laughter 😂 . well hope you enjoyed this chapter and vote ☺️.