I Start My Day Playing Videogames

"Arata, ARATA!" someone shouted while knocking at the door. I woke up, I looked at the clock and it was nine o' clock I'm late I said to myself. I sat up and got out of my bed, I quickly got dressed. I put on a plain white shirt, jeans, black and white shoes and a pendant my dad gave mewhen U was a kid.

I opened my door and I saw my mom with an expression that said You're Dead. "Hey mom." I said "Don't hey mom me, you're late again." she said "Sorry mom, my alarm clock didn't wake me up." I said "This is the last straw Arata, if you're late again I'm gonna cut your allowance until next month." she said and I knew she was serious.

I ran down stairs to the dining room where I ate my breakfast, eggs and bacon. After I ate I ran out of the house. I took my skateboard  and rode out of our neighborhood. Once I got there everything was normal, kids were playing at the field, somr were with their groups or friends and some were studying.

I got off my board and took out my PS4. I played the new game I got, it was a sci-fi game, about people with technological powers. Once I was inside the school everything was in chaos kids were running around, some were playing tag  and some were going inside their rooms just to get away from this mess. I was about to get to my room when someone shoved me to the lockers. Once I saw who it was I knew I was going to the nurse's office.

It was Chad Lavinski the most popular and the biggest jerk in school. "Well, well why isn't it my favorite Chinese gamer." He said with amusment "Back off Frog Prince I keep telling you my dad ain't Chinese he's from japan." I said "What's the difference you just can't stand how good looking I am." He said while flipping his hair, I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Anyway see ya later Game freak." then he walked away.

My name is Arata Blaze. I'm sixteen years old I live with my mom, my dad passed away a few years back. He was Japanese, he worked for a gamimg company that's why I liked gaming. I go to Fairy Sins High, I don't have any friends except my friends online. I got into my room and everything was sane everyone was keeping their voices down and some were reading. After a few hours it was finally time to go home.

I was riding my board home, I crossed the road and out of nowhere a truck crashed in front of me. I was conscious for a while then everything went balnk.