Oh No...

"Paladins, report to the training deck immediately!"

Lance groans as he rolls over his bed. Dark circles were underneath his eyes as he stared at the ceiling. Why now? Why today?

"Lance, hurry here now! The others are already here!"

Their goes Allura's voice again. Telling Lance to hurry up. He sighs and quickly heads to his bathroom and reaches for his concealer. He squeezes out a fair amount and blends it under his eyes.

He ran out of his room, stumbling slightly. He walks towards the training deck at a quick pace.

"Your late Lance." Shiro chastised, folding his arms givibg off the 'dissapointed dad' look.

"You don't think I know that..?" He mumbles as he stands next to Hunk.

Allura squints her eyes as she stops messing with a hologram. "Excuse me?"

Lance just stays quiet and stared at her. No one makes a sound as they can literally see the rage radiating from Allura.

"...Anyway, we are going to do a bonding exercise! We will be looking into your memories to learn more about you!"

Oh no. Just what I needed. Someone to see my horrible past...What will they think? Will they treat me differently..?

Lost in his own thoughts, he didn't realize the other paladins calling his name.

"Lance!" With that, his head snapped up. "Oh, um...you were saying something?"

"Yeah, we're going to be starting now. Are you alright?" Pidge asks, obvious concern lacing her words.

"I'm...I'm fine."

That..was a lie.