The Sprit Wonder

The spell that started it all

"OPEN THE DOOR DAWN!!!" a familiar voice said from a far. I looked around the room and not a soul was there. Suddenly I heard a loud knock coming from the front door.

I hurried over to the front door and opened it to find that Nicole and her two daughters Angela and Belinda stand there. I looked at Nicole and she seemed worried so I quickly invited her and her daughters in. they sat down at the kitchen table before Nicole spoke.

"Dawn, I know that this might seem unusual, but I need your help for you see my youngest Regina has this curse that was put on her and I can't seem to be able to break it, can you help me PLEASE?" the sound of worry really seemed to shock me and the fact that she never asked for my help. I didn't quite know if I could help with this, but I might know someone who could.

"Of course, just give me minute and I'll be right back." She nodded her head and I quickly slipped into the library. I looked around then stepped in the middle of the room. "Pearl, I need your help." I took a second, but she appeared. Her raven hair was in curls and her eyes sparkled brighter than usual. She must have been having a good day.

"What's going on Dawn?" she asked me with a worried voice.

"I need you to go over to Nicole's house and see what is going on with her daughter Regina." she shook her head and disappeared for a moment and returned with a terrified look on her face and I knew exactly what it meant. "Thank you pearl, that will be all for now." I told pearl and she disappeared.

I walked out of the library and Nicole was pacing around the hallway with a nervous look on her face. She looked to me and I walked to the kitchen and made myself a cup of herbal tea and offered her some, but she refused. I sat down at the kitchen table and took a sip of my tea.

"Well?" she asked me. I looked at my tea then out the window and saw the peaceful snow falling down and landing on the soft frozen grass.

"I know how to break the spell on your daughter, but it requires something that is in the spirit world." I could feel her and her daughters staring at me with confused eyes. I looked at her and she was.

"Okay, so let's go!" she said excitedly, but I was afraid she would say something like that...