six

Louis' POV

"Fuck..." I breathed out when muffled whines began resonating above me.

I looked up, and, as I suspected - he had gagged himself with my shirt.

"That's so fucking hot." I groaned, slipping a finger into his tight, wet heat.

He practically mewled, grinding down onto my finger and preventing me from finding a rhythm.

I held his hip firmly with my free hand, stopping his motions and raising my eyebrow at him.

"You're getting a little ahead of yourself, don't you think?" I said playfully, though he looked proper scolded afterwards.

His Adam's apple bobbed with a noticeable gulp and he whined again, his eyes begging me to give him more.

I pushed a second finger in, struggling to hold his bucking hips still.

With how submissive he was, it was easy to forget he was a good decimetre taller than me, and bloody muscular.

"Keep still or I stop." I warned, and it worked like a fucking charm.

He froze for a second, before going lax and melting into the sofa.

"That's it, baby... that's a good boy..."

I could see him practically glowing after every praise I gave him and, god, was it sexy.

I began slowly thrusting the two fingers in and out of him. My mouth found its way to one of his nipples, and I nibbled on it gently, making him tense with a silent moan.

"You're being so good for me, baby..." I whispered in his ear, taking notice of the goosebumps that immediately covered his skin.

God, he's so fucking responsive.

I hummed in appreciation, rubbing my stubbley cheek against his neck gently, and he leaned into my touch.

I kissed down his body, licking and nipping on his skin from time to time. When I reached his hip, I sucked a hickey into his soft, milky skin, before kissing the bruise and bringing my mouth back to his entrance.

I licked around where my fingers were still fucking him, picking up the pace of the thrusters.

His defined muscles began getting more and more prominent the longer he tried to hold his orgasm back, and I crooked my fingers, finding his prostate easily.

"F-fuck, shit! Fuck!" He cussed, still muffled by the shirt. "'M so close... fuck..."

I then intensified all of my efforts, the hand holding him down until then releasing its bruising grip on his hip and circling his lifted thigh to stroke his cock.

"N-no... ahh! Don't need it!" He breathed out, removing my hand from his erection and entwining our fingers.

"Yeah? You gon' cum for me, pretty baby?" I challenged, and he mewled through the fabric before releasing all over himself. "That's it... good boy... what a beautiful thing you are..."

"Louis..." Harry moaned, pulling the makeshift gag away from his mouth. "I'll get hard again if you don't stop that..." he complained as I kept massaging his abused prostate, laying kisses on his inner thighs.

"Bet you'd love that, huh? If I made you cum again... cum dry..." I rumbled, thrusting a few more times before pulling my fingers out. "I'm afraid we don't have time for that, though..." I handed him his shirt and briefs, "an important man such as yourself probably has a pretty tight schedule."

"Not tight enough to leave you hard." He replied, a tired smirk on his lips.

My cock twitched with interest, and his eyes dropped down to it, his smirk widening.