prologue

Willow of Lyria was given the gift of obedience. She was part of the fairy tale world. No, not everything you read in the stories are real.

The giants are not mean and grumpy. Heck, they aren't even a teeny bit of negative people - unless you give them a reason to.

The ogres are mean and grumpy, for all means possible, creatures that you should avoid. One word of advice, never ever call them ugly.

All of the elves were singers, dancers, jugglers, and the entertaining creatures. Except for one named Ashton who is somehow into a situation where he just doesn't want to 'entertain' like the others. He wants to be a fighter. His strength is like no other - well for an elf.

Witches. In all of the other stories, the witches are usually the step mother and the evil step sisters. But in all cases, so are the uncles.

Willow didn't know about this spell that Fairy Arabella had given her until she was 14.

Fairy Arabella was the fairy of youth. She could turn you into a baby squirrel, a dolphin, a dinosaur even. Whatever gift she had given you when you were a child, you were supposed to live with it forever. Only she could take the gift back - but if you believe that you can do it, then you can conquer it. You are free.

Prince Luke of Trystal was bound to be King after his father had died when he was just a little boy. When King Rafael got killed by ogres - at least that's the tale - his brother took over the land of Trystal, Edward, bringing many changes to the happiness of all of the other lands. Luke was charming and had every single girl swooning over him.

He was about to be king for his 20th birthday at a communion being held in a few weeks. He didn't notice any of the dreadful changes King Edward had made until he comes upon a journey with a very special girl..

okay so here's the prologue and I'm actually really happy for this bc look it's all like fairytale thingy and ugh IS IT GOOD?

okay so here are the characters and who they play and the names that I changed and who they originally played in the movie/book.

Ella is now willow.

prince char is now prince luke

king Edgar is now edward

the snake is idk his name but in this story he is ronald lol

the elf (slanen) is ashton :-)

the book(with the man trapped in it) is calum

fairy Lucinda is Arabella.

household fairy is Marcella.

hattie(stepsister) is merliya (merl-ie-ya)

olive(stepsister) is daisy

pamela(bestfriend) is penelope

-oh and I'm adding a character that wasn't in the book or the movie. she's an elf & her name is rockillet. don't ask about the name okay it's adorable. because slanen ends up with a giant and I don't want her to be a giant so I'm changing it and yeah I don't wanna copy it I want to change it into my own.

okay I'm gonna put michael in it don't hate me but later in the story ok.

and willow plays Amanda Seyfried (on the side) in the story. :-)

so please tell me your thoughts about this(: