1

I knew something was wrong with me. I knew I was different. Heck, I did everything I was told to do, even when I didn't feel like doing it. It made me want to just wish I was deff.

I remember it was my 13th birthday. My mother told me to 'dig in' to my cake. I guess she forgot but I stuck my hand into the cake and grabbed a big piece cake, sticking it into my mouth. Everybody laughed but me? I just continued to dig into the cake until my mother came and told me to stop.

After everyone left, including my best friend, Penelope, my mother and Fairy Marcella, the household fairy, also known as my aunt, took me to my room and told me the story of the gift.

When I was 14, mother had died. She had caught a very bad case of the flu and became sick. She had given me a necklace that I had seen her wear all the time. I never, ever took it off. Except for my showers.

Today, I am 18 years old and I'm still with the so called 'gift.' Honestly, who would even call that a gift. It was a curse. I wasn't gaining anything, I was losing my dignity. Every time I had to go outside to go pick the berries, or water the garden, I would pray that no one would tell me to do anything or even joke around with something.

I couldn't listen to music or any of that rap tunes. I only sang as to what I felt inside.

"Willow, dear. Go to the cannery and pick up the bread." Said Marcella.

My chest rose and my feet did the work for me, my body was not working.

"Oh, I meant whenever you're ready." She said letting out a nervous chuckle. I sighed and sent her a smile.

I took my jacket and went out the door, praying that the vendors wouldn't be out today.

Just my luck, they were.

"Try this!" Said a lady and I instantly took the perfume and sprayed it on me.

For the rest of the way, the vendors were telling me to buy all the crap that they had- but I couldn't complain. I bought all of the fruits, or pastries that they gave out. When I finally arrived at the cannery, there were pictures hung up on the news board. They had pictures of The King and Prince Luke.

I strongly hated the royal family, even though I was part of it as well. But I hated the Hemmings family. The way that King Edward had reigned was unacceptable. Ever since he took throne, I felt these kingdoms slowly coming apart.

Now that the Kings idiot son would be taking position, who knows what else will happen? All the girls in the land are head over heals for the prince. But me? All I see in him is a dumb tall boy with a head full of yellow hair.

And this happens in 5 days..

I snapped out of my thoughts and got my aunts order from the Cannery.

When I got it, I started to head back to my lovely home. Everything seemed so crowded but I finally got home safely.

I saw my fathers horse outside. It made me excited that he was finally home. He had been on another trip with his guards and horses to check on the villages. My father protected everyone. No, we don't live in a fancy castle with 1000 maids or with guards at every corner. Well, we did have guards at the doors but not such a big deal.

We lived in a cute cottage with our needs. I've stayed in this house ever since I was born. My father didn't want to move out when mother had died. We had far too many memories in this lovely home abode.

"Willow!" My father said in excitement as he saw me. He spread his arms pulling me in for a hug.

"Hi father, how were the villages, everything okay?" I asked as I pulled away and walked with my father into the home.

"Yes, everything was fine. I have some news."

I nodded for him to continue. Either the villages have changed or some event was going to happen.

"Im getting married!"

-

oh damn he's getting married damn pa you're gonna get some

hi guys here's chapter uno of this story ok bye I hope you like it
And like im trying to make this all fairytaleish so that's why I'm saying father LMFAO I'll change it tho but yeah if you like this vote or comment or something because then ill update the next chapter, im not continuing if you guys don't like it:)
comment share vote

:-)