Chapter 6 The Party

~Shawn's POV~

My dreams are interrupted by the obnoxious buzzing of my alarm clock. I sit up and smile remembering the events that took place yesterday. I get up and get dressed. I put on khaki pants and a black Vans T-Shirt. I look in my drawer and grab my black and white elite Nike socks. I put my so is on, throw on my black Vans, and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and comb through my hair. I look in the mirror with satisfaction. I walk back into my bedroom with time to spare. I decide to go on Twitter and Tweet.

@ShawnMendes: Good morning everyone! I'm might be doing a following spree soon! I love you all! ❤️

I receive tons of replies encouraging me to have a follow spree which makes me smile. I love my fans so much, I don't know who I would be without them. I look at my phone and the time is 7:50. I have to be at the bus stop by 8:00 so I head down stairs. I grab a blueberry muffin, my favorite and eat it while leaning against the counter. Aaliyah walks in ready for school with her backpack on and grabs a banana which is her favorite thing to eat in the morning. "Good morning Shawn", she says while eating her banana. "Good morning Aaliyah", I say and look at my phone. It's 7:56 so I finish up my muffin and day goodbye to my family. I grab my keys and walk out the door. I head down the street and stand at my bus stop. I wait patiently for the bus to arrive as I go on my phone.

~Sam's POV~

I wake up at 7:30 and quickly get ready for school. I put on my leggings with piano keys on them, a white shirt, my black leather jacket, and black combat boots. I go to the bathroom and take my hair out of its bun. I touch up my hair by brushing through it and straightening it more. I decide to leave my hair down today. I brush my teeth and look at my make up bag. I don't wear make up unless it's for a special occasion so I walk out of the bathroom. I go downstairs and decide to skip breakfast. I look at my phone and it's 7:56 so I walk out the door and walk to my bus stop. As I wait for my bus I go on my phone. I open the Twitter app and see that I just keep gaining thousands of followers. I now have 8,766 followers. I decide to post a Tweet.

@SamanthaMarie: I'm going to post a Vine of me singing later so follow my Vine account!

I get tons of replies and Tweets of people saying how excited they are to hear me sing. I smile at the fact that I have so many fans and supporters. My bus pulls up and I walk on. I sit down next to Shawn and he looks at me and smiles.

~Shawn's POV~

I turned my Twitter notifications for Sam on so I can see when she Tweets. My phone goes off about a minute later.

@SamanthaMarie: I'm going to post a Vine of me singing later so follow my Vine account!

I get super excited to hear what Sam's voice sounds like. I favorite and Retweet her tweet and as I look up from my phone the bus stops in front of me. I walk onto the bus and sit down in my usual seat. Next stop is Sam's stop. About a minute later we stop at Sam's stop and she walks onto the bus smiling. She looks absolutely stunning. Her outfit is stylish and shows her true personality. Her features are absolutely amazing just by themselves. I love that she doesn't wear make up. I love how she has natural beauty. I love how she is so graceful and beautiful without even knowing it.

Sam sits down next to me smiling and I look at her and smile excitedly. She looks at me and giggles "What are you so excited about?" She asks. "You Tweeted that you are gonna post a vine of you singing later, I didn't even know you could sing. Are you good?" I say. "Yeah I'm gonna post a Vine of me singing later, I believe I'm not bad and I've been told I'm good so why not", she says enthusiastically. "Good, I can't wait to hear you sing", I say smiling.

Sam and I talk about random stuff for the rest of the bus ride. We reach the school and everyone practically run off the bus. Sam and I walk into the school building and say goodbye to each other before going in opposite directions.