Chapter 5 The Invite

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY BEST FRIEND SARRAY @srizzo19

~Sam's POV~

The bell rings. Shawn and I get up and smile at each other. "See ya, I have Math now", Shawn says smiling. "See ya, I have Spanish", I reply. We walk out of the. Classroom and walk in different directions. I grab my supplies for Spanish out of my locker and head to room M233. I find the classroom without a problem and walk in. My Spanish teacher Mr. Habrel checks my name off of the attendance list. "You can sit wherever you want", Mr. Habrel says. I nod and sit down at a desk in the back of the room. I scan the room for a familiar face and I see......

~Shawn's POV~

The bell rings and I stand up. I turn around towards Sam and I say "See ya, I have Math now". She smiles and replies. "See ya, I have Spanish", she says in her angelic voice that I've come to love. I exit the classroom and make my way to my locker. I grab my supplies for Match and head to room M108. I walk into the classroom and see a short lady. She has light brown hair that stops at her shoulders, bright green eyes, and two tattoos.

"Hello, I'm your Math teacher Ms. Smith, and you are!" She says. "Oh, Hello I'm Shawn Mendes", I reply. "Okay Shawn you are going to be seated right there until I get everyone's names down, then you can sit wherever you want", she says pointing to a seat in the back of the room. "Yes Mam", I say and make my way towards my temporary assigned seat. I sit down and wait for class to begin.

The bell rings and everyone is seated, I look to my left and see.....

~Sam's POV~

I scan the room for a familiar face and I see Vanessa. I call out her name which makes her turn around towards me. I say "Hey Vanessa", and she gets up and moves to the empty desk next to me. She sits down at the desk next to mine and says "Hey Sam, how is your day going so far?" She asks with a smile. "Great I've made some friends already, I'm really interested in a boy that I met today too and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way about me", I say with a smirk. "OMG WHO?" She asks excitedly. "Shawn Mendes", I respond. She smiles widely and says "YOU GO GIRL!" We both laugh but then suddenly she stops and she looks worried. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Uhm, well there is this girl named Victoria and she's had an obsession over Shawn for a while, I'm just letting you know that you might wanna stay away from her", she says. "Oh, okay thanks for telling me Vanessa", I say kind of disappointed. "What if Shawn likes her?" I think to myself. No, I shake the thought out of my head. "No problem Sam, oh and by the way you can call me Ness. All of my friends call me Ness", Vanessa says. "Okay Ness", I say and we both giggle.

Ness (I'm Going To Be Referring To Her By Ness From Now On) tells me everything that I need to know to be able to survive in this school. She tells me about all the people that are dating and all of the little groupies. She tells me who to get along with and who to stay away from. "How do you know all of this?" I ask her. "I'm president of the Student Council, I pretty much have to, and besides Ashley and I are the most popular people in the school besides that bitch Victoria and most of the girls in this school hate her", Ness tells me. "YOU KNOW ASHLEY JOHNSON?" I ask Ness. (Ashley's Last Name Is Johnson IDK I Just Made It Up) "Yeah, she's my best friend, you know her?" Ness asks. "Yeah, we have Social Studies and Math together, she's really cool and we get along great", I say. "Good, I know that the 3 of us are going to be going shopping a lot together", she says and laughs. "Okay", I say and laugh along with her.

Ness and I start to talk about sports. I tell her that I'm going to be trying out for the cheer team and her face lights up with excitement. "OMG YAY! Ashley and I are on the cheer team. I'm captain of the cheer team and I would love to have you on the team! I'm sure that almost all of the girls on the team will love you", Ness says with a smile. "Awesome! I really hope I make the team! I would love to cheer with you and Ashley! I hope the other girls like me", I say smiling. Ness and I then start talking about all of the hot football players and I smile at the fact the Shawn is one of them.