Chapter 2 My Savior

~Shawn~          I look around and see that everyone is looking at Sam.  Some are pointing and laughing, some are looking at her with disgust and talking to their friends about her, and some are just staring at her with a blank expressions.  I look at Sam and see her whole face turn bright red.  I feel bad for her, I didn't know what to do.  I then hear Victoria (The Bitch Of Our School) call Sam a stupid, ugly slut and I completely lost it.  Before thinking I stand up and yell.  "Shut up!  So she couldn't find the classroom, so what.  I'm sure all of you have gotten confused before and couldn't find something.  Just stop making a huge deal out of nothing.  Can we please get back to the lesson now?"  Suddenly everyone goes silent and Mr. Krasinski looks at me and nods with approval.  Sam's face has gone back to it's natural color and I've never seen seen someone look so relieved in my entire life.  Mr. Krasinski tells Sam to sit down and she goes down my isle and sits in the in the desk to the right of mine.  She looks at me with a smile that seems flirtatious to me but it is hard to tell.  She then speaks "Thank you so much Shawn, you are my savior!"  I reply with a flirtatious smile and say "No problem Sam, I'd do anything for a pretty girl."  Sam squinted her eyes and smiled flirtatiously at me.  I like her.

~Sam~        Is Shawn flirting with meI'm pretty sure he's flirting with me.  I squint my eyes and smile at him flirtatiously.  After that we both look away and pay attention to Mr. Krasinski for a while.  Every now now and then whenever he looks at me or when I look at him. we stare at one another knowing that the other is aware of it.  Shawn and I also smile flirtatiously at each other  Something about Shawn is really special.  He's not like other ass hole guys.  He's sweet, and funny, and caring.  I think I'm falling for him.  The bell rings and Shawn and I smile flirtatiously at each other before leaving the classroom.

        I walk to my locker and look at my schedule.  My next class is Social Studies.  Ughhh!  Social Studies is one of the worst subjects ever!  It's soo boring!  I dreadfully grab my Social Studies supplies and head off to room M121.  This time I find my classroom without a problem.  I walk in and the teacher tells me where to sit.  I get a seat in the second row.  *Sarcastically Thinking* Great, a teacher that gives us assigned seats on the first day.  I'm sure he'll be my favorite teacher. 

        By the time the bell rings the classroom is full of students.  A pretty blonde haired girl with hazel eyes sits down next to me.  "Hey I'm Ashley, you can call me Ash", she says in a friendly voice.  "Hey I'm Sam", I say politely with a geeky smile.  She chuckles and speaks "Urgh I absolutely hate Social Studies I hate Social Studies more han teachers that give assigned seats on the first day of school", Ashley says.  "Wow that is exactly what I was thinking."  "Good we have the same perspectives, I'm sure we'll be great friends", she says.  I smile and say "yep I sure hope so".  As soon as our Social Studies teacher Mr. Moran starts speaking we both sigh dreadfully.  I put my face onto my hand so that my hand is cupping my chin and I stay like that for the rest of class.  I'm kind of disappointed because Shawn isn't in this class but I don't care all that much.

        The bell rings and everyone including me quickly exits the room.  I am so happy to get out of that boring class!  I go to my locker and get my supplies for my next class which is Math.  I get my supplies walk down to room M108 and walk into the classroom.  I walk in and see a small teacher probably in her thirties she walks up to me and says  "Hi, I'm your Math teacher Ms. Smith, and you are?"  "Samantha Marie", I say awkwardly.  Ms. Smith checks my name off of an attendance list and points to a desk in the back of the room.  I sigh in relief knowing that I sit in the back of the class.  I sat down and waited for class to begin.