Chapter 1

"Annalise why do you keep putting up with this?! You're blind!"

"I know, I know. This time I'm really mad. I'm going to break up with him." I reply. I was currently talking on the phone with one of my best friends Ava.

"Really? Have we finally gotten through to you?! Trust me this is the right thing to do." She said.

"Ok I'm driving to his house now. I'll meet up with you guys later."

"Sure thing, hun."

"Oh and Ava, thanks for supporting me. You're the best"

"I know, but hey you've got buisness to tend to. I'll talk to you tonight." And with that she hung up the phone.

She was right. I did need to get this over with. I have been in a relationship with this guy for 3 years now. It started out great but then it went down hill. About 6 months ago his father passed away and his mom was always working. So I tried to help him out but he couldn't cope with his feelings on his own and I couldn't do anything about it. Eventually he hooked up with a bad group of guys. He started abusing substances and making bad choices. One thing lead to another and soon he started directing his anger and destructiveness at me. He never left a mark on me but it was emotionally scaring. I knew he was a good person behind the drugs but he never made an effort to change even after he was done mourning.

At first I was sympathetic. We tried to help him in rehab but nothing helped. I dealt with everything, but today was the last straw. I walked out of class and caught him kissing another girl. But the worst part is he look over at me then back at her and continued making out. So today I finally had had enough. Hopefully he would be sober enough to wrap his head around the fact that I was breaking it off.

Authors note-

So this is just some background and such to lead up to the rest. I hope all of you stay strong no matter what life throws at you. Please don't put yourself and others through that. I promise the story pics up from here:) just thought it'd be an interesting start up. Again 1Ds c'mon c'mon goes with this story so ya <3