Chapter 4

POV Niall

"You know Annalise is recently single" Louis told me.

"I know she's stunning but I'm just not sure" I said wearily.

"Come on mate, you obviously fancy her. Stop over thinking it" Zayn backed him up.

"Guys really I've waited this long for the right girl I don't want to rush into anything with someone I just meet."

"Alright well the rest of us are gonna go dance. You can sit here all alone." Harry said walking out to the dance floor.

Just then Ava Grace and Annalise walked in asking where everybody went. I pointed towards the dance floor. Ava and grace went to catch up with Liam and Harry but surprisingly Annalise sat down next to me.

"So how goes it?" She said ordering a drink.

"Pretty good how bout you?" I replied.

"I'm gonna be honest, not so great." She sighed.

"What's wrong love?" I asked. Oh god I just meet her and I'm so nosey.

"Well I've been through a lot this past year dealing with some issues and now I've been cheated on so my friends are trying to show me a good time but now they are off with other guys." She poured her heart out to me.

"Well I'm here. You can talk to me any time." Whoa who ever cheated on a girl this pretty was an idiot. I hear her laugh next to me.

"What?" I say looking over.

"Thanks but you know you just said that out loud." She giggled as I blushed

"Well at least it made you smile." I say. "C'mon let's go dance" I take her by the hand and we head out. I could see she just needed to let go and with all our friends I was sure tonight would be great.

Authors note-

So I changed Ella to grace because it was to close to Eleanor. Hope it's not to confusing. So you can see why I put sweet grace with Liam and the party girl Ava with Harry and the two single ones not wanting to rush just might end up together ;). Hope you liked it. I have great ideas for where this is going it's just hard to put it into chapters. <3