Chapter 2

POV Annalise

"I'm sorry Annalise. Things will get better. We know it was hard." Ella tried to calm me down.

"Come on let's go out. I hear there's a hot party down town." Ava insisted.

"Ya it'll take your mind off of it"

"Uh ok" I murmured. Even though it had to happen the break up was hard.

"Let's get you all dolled up" Ava said as she dragged me into the bathroom.

"I have the perfect outfit for you!!!" Ella squealed as while pulling out a gold sequence top and cream colored skinny jeans. Ava did my hair in loose curls and some makeup to make my hazel eyes pop. They were really good at this.

"Thank you guys so much. You truly are the best friends."

"Ya ya Thanks we know" they replied together. "Now who's ready to party!!??"

"Whoo!" We hopped in the car and blasted the radio. Boy were we pumped for the weekend.

As we approached the party we could see people scattered every where inside and outside. There were plastic cups every where and music blaring from the DJ station. Of course Ava jumped out of the car yelling and running up to the entrance as Ella and I just looked at each other and followed.

Ava was super out going and fun. Sometimes she can be harsh but we love her any way. Ella is the opposite. She likes to have fun but is more calm and caring. People instantly come talk to here because she is practically oozing kindness. And me, well I'm just looking for a good time to night. I'm finally free to do what I want.

Authors note-

Sorry it's short but this is all leading up to something big. You will see why I made a point to show the other girls personality. I'm going play match maker in the next part so ya <3