chapter 5

POV Annalise 

I can't believe whats happening right now. One second I'm feeling sorry for myself and the next Niall Horan is dancing with me. 

He pulled me onto the dance floor. I had warned him I was a bad dancer and he assured me he wasn't great either. But then immediatly we were dancing in sync together and it was amazing. I finally felt free. I  totally let go and I could tell so did he. I just felt so comfortable with him, the other boys, and my best friends around. For the first time in forever I was having real fun.

The song ended and I looked over to see Niall out of breath with the biggest grin.                                    "This is the best time I've had in a while" He sighed happily                                                                         "Me too" I smiled. I heard some slow song come on and I looked around to see Perri dancing with Zayn, Louis with Eleanor, Liam with Grace, and Harry with Ava. Looked like they were hitting it off. You could totally see the attraction with their personalities. I turned back to see Niall with hishand out towards me and my stomach fell.

"May I have this dance?" he looked at me with those eyes. At this point my stomach has fallen through my butt and I was dying inside. Battling myself internally one side of me wanted to feel his arms around me and the other side was still cautious. I think Niall saw my hesitation and offered to go get a drink and talk a bit instead. I gladly took th offer and we walked off. I turned to check behind me t check up on the others one last time and saw Ava wink at me and harry next to her smirking. those two were the same I swear, party animals always trying to start something.

I followed Niall out and we sat at the bar. "I'm really sorry..." i started to say when niall interupted                "Listen I know what you're thinking. I've had bad relationships too, everybody has. And I'm still waiting for the one, because i want to be sure. Its fine if you dont want to rush. Lets just have fun"

I sat in silence wondering how someone i just meet could know exactly what i was thinking. "Look at me babbling and assuming you would want to be with me." he wenton embarassed now. "No its totally fine you seem really sweet and genuine. I'm loving this. C'mon." i said grabing his wrist like he had earlier and we went back out to the dance floor. He smiled and pulled me close. I don't know how I havent barffed yet, my insides were now doing flips. I went along with it.

Crap! I came in here saying I wouldn't have fun or talk to anyone besides Grace and Ava. Now here i am hanging with one directions Niall Horan. But hey maybe this could be something, or at least i hoped it would be. This is nuts!

It was now midnight. The DJ announced the time shouting "You know what happens at midnight! Now grab the person next to you and show some love!" I must have been blushing too, because when i looked over at Niall he was bright red. He looked me in the eyes then leaned in and kissed me on the cheak. This made me feel warm inside and knowing that he was courtious not to rush or over step the bounderies as if i was something fragile made me like him more. After the couples kissed the DJ said the party was over. We all groaned and Niall and I caught up with the group. We all walked out together. Before parting Niall whispered to me and asked for my number. I nodded and wrote my number on his hand. He grinned and got in the car with the others. As he did he shouted back to me "Can we meet up tomorrow?" I smiled and nodded.

I saw the other guys clap each other on the back smiling. I guess we were all just one huge group of couples now. Each of us had been  paired up. I knew getting in the car we would stay up the rest of the night talking about them. 

A/N- So ya i just wanna tell you guys everything that happens and i wish you could read my mind and see my vision for this story but it takes for ver to write and I've been busy so sorry it has taken so long!!! i will try to update my other story soon as well! XOXOX