2.

Reimi's P.O.V

I got to work earlier today, thanks to Akane for stopping by my apartment. I went into her car and sat down. She knew the way more than I do, so she had no problems getting there.

When we got to the post office, we noticed several cop cars parked in the parking lot.

"Hey, Akane, what's with all these cop cars?" I asked her. Akane shrugged as she turned to park the car.

"I'm not sure. Maybe a investigation?" We both got of her car and entered the post office. We saw at least five police officers in the building, questioning employees and staff.

"What's going on?" I turned to ask Akane. She was just as confuse as I was. One of the police officers walked over to us. It was a man with white hair, his bangs covered his face. I wonder how he can even see.

"Sir, what is going on?" Akane asked the officer.

"Well there has been a report that this wanted criminal was seen in this post office." He said holding out a wanted poster of a man. He was an Albino and he had spiky hair. He had tattoos around his face.

"What's he wanted for?" I asked him.

"Murder." Our eyes both widen as he says that so calmly. I nearly started to fall backwards until I felt someone catching me.

I looked up and gasped. It was the same officer who saved me yesterday.

"Hey, so we meet again." He says, smiling at me. I blushed as I quickly stood up on my feet.

"Good to see you again Shirogane-san!" I bowed.

"You know each other?" Akane asked.

"Oh, Senpai. This is the kind cop that saved me from a burglar!" I told her. She smiled as she glanced at the cop.

"Thank you for saving my friend sir." She says.

"No problem. Just doing my job." He says, lifting his hat down his face.

"So, who's this criminal?" I asked him, pointing at the wanted poster.

"His name is Ganji Oshima. He is a wanted criminal for murder. Just a few days ago, he has murdered a man from a apartment complex." He explained.

"Right now he's still on the loose." Apartment complex? I felt my heart drop. I wondered why there was do not cross tape on a door. The killer was near where I lived. I started to sweat a little.

"Akagawa-san? Are you alright?" He asked me.

"Y-Yeah. I'm totally fine!" I lied. He looked unsure for a moment but nods. There was suddenly noise coming from his radio.

"All officers report to the police station immediately." A rough voice said from the radio.

"I got to go. I'll see you around." He says as he waves at me.

"Bye." I said as I gave an awkward wave back. He ran out of the door along with his other fellow officers. I dreamily watched him take off.

"Uh, earth to Reimi?" I was snapped out of my state as I saw Akane's hand waving in front of my face.

"Oh! S-Sorry." I looked away, embarrassed. 

"What's with you?" She curiously asked.

"N-Nothing." I stuttered. My face was obviously red. A smirk crawled up her face.

"Ooo, somebody's got a crush on that officer." She teased.

"E-Eh?! What makes you think that!?"