Chapter 1: Daydreaming

Lucy's P.O.V

I sat there still blushing of the thought. He was so dreamy. I loved laughing at his jokes he made. He inspired me by expressing his feelings. I was interrupted by my thoughts as a blue headed girl smack dabbed me in the head. "Levy-chan!!! Idiot why'd you do that? I was daydreaming!!!" I whined. Mira walks into the scene and flutters her eyes widely. "So Lucy, who was it about? I won't tell anyone," She whispered the last part in my ear. Levy gave me a anticipated look. "You better not say the name.." She squealed. "JOHN GREEN'S BOOK WAS AWESOME!!!!" We both giggled in unison. "The Fault in Our Stars was probably the best book I read!" I screamed. Mira rolled her eyes in embarrassment. "I spend way too much time on you people!" "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? YOU PEOPLE?!?" Levy-chan roared. "Excuse me, but you people is not to describe us readers. It usually pronounced... Sexy Learners!" I squealed. After I said that word a raven head boy walked up to me while doing a model pose. "Did someone just say, SEXY?!?" Gray face flushed. "Hey, the spotlight is not just for you!" I heard a sudden growl in the distant. "Natsu! I thought you were still in chemistry class!" Mira asked confused. "Nah, as soon as I heard sexy my consciousness told me to come here right away!" Natsu slowly tore off his shirt grinning with being proud of his 20000000 pack on his abs. I could feel my face burning with excitement as all of us encouraged him to do more. ~~~~~ I woke up still blushing of the moment. "Are you okay? You just kept screaming do it do it do it!" Natsu stroked my hair. "Yah I was just having a dream. A really good one too." I sighed. I hopped off my bed getting the pan and bacon n eggs. Natsu got off the bed as well and grabbed my tiny head in his manly hands. "So, are you able to tell me what the dream was about?" He wondered. "Well, it's kind of embarrassing." I could feel goosebumps forming on me slowly. "Come on Luce! I'm your best friend and best friends tell each other anything!" He ginned as much as he could. I sighed with frustration. "Ugh, fine after we eat breakfast!" I whined. out of the corner of my eye I could see Natsu mumbling to himself in a strange way. I got closer and tried hearing what he was whispering about."Eh! Natsu! What are you doing thick headed boy?" I scolded him like I was his mother. "Nothing Luce I'm just talking to myself leave me alone." I was shocked hearing him talk to me like that. "Whatcha whispering about?" I giggled.

He blushed trying to act casual like I don't know what's going on. " OK FINE WE ARE PLANNING FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY AND WE WANT TO MAKE IT SPECIAL AND..." He stopped mid sentence. I pat him on the back and gathered our plates towards the sink. "You know your a very bad liar, right?" I bit my lip. "Yah. I'm known for that. Anyways you promised me after breakfast that you'd tell me your dream!" Natsu yelled at me. "I'll tell you later. Promises are not meant to be kept they are supposed to be told later on." I walked towards the bathroom with Natsu following behind me. "What are you doing? I'm about to take a bath!" I smacked him on his face. "Well I wanted to play ocean in the bathtub..." He looked down. "Why?!? NO! Your so dense sometimes!" I tried shutting the door but Natsu's strength out numbered me. U finally let go falling on the bathroom floor. "Fine I give up! But turn around I'm going to take off my clothes!" I stated stripping of my clothes with Natsu facing the corner. I out my robe on and turned on the water. "Are you done?" Natsu smiled as he turned around trying to take a peek at me. "Yes, nice try I saw you peeking dense pervert!" I gave him the death glare. "I quickly took off my robe and hopped in the tub with my "parts" covered in under the bubbles. Natsu stripped his clothes off in front of me and started jumping in the bathtub with his junk in my face. "Natsu stop jumping your going to give me nightmares!" I screamed trying to cover my eyes. "Sorry, I thought I was a fish." He pouted. "YAH WELL IM NOT THE FISHER IDIOT!" I jumped out of the tub putting on my robe. "Ewe I saw your stuff!" Natsu laughed. "GET OUT!" I had enough of his dense brain today. He slowly walked out of the bathroom but as I shut the door, I saw him plant an evil grin on his face. I took off my robe once again and peace filled my mind. I heard a little click like a electronic as I turned my head and saw a camera right next to me. I heard Natsu and his dumb cat Happy snickering behind the door. "NATUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!" I could feel my face turning red. I put my robe on AGAIN and saw them looking at a phone with the whole bathroom in sight. I slapped the phone out of Natsu's hand and looked him right in the eye. "Why would you do that?" I scolded him. "Well you wouplay ocean with me so when I was in the middle of jumping up and down, and I place the camera next to you..." He looked down and grinned. "What's so funny? DUMB PERVERT!!!" I yelled. He tickled me making me fall down to the floor. "Stop changing the...-laughs- subject!!!" I snorted. "I wanted to see you laugh that why!" He blushed. He kept torturing me making the laughs even louder. "STOPPPPPP!!!" I screamed. He finally stopped making my last breath a giggle."Wow Luce I thought I felt one of your Luce rolls," He knew that comment would tick me off. "Did you just call me fat?!?" I said kind of ticked. "Yah Luce. What you gonna do about it? Roll over me and probably kill me?" He chuckled. "OH COME HERE YOU LITTLW REBEL!!!" I tackled him making him an oof sound effect. "Ow! You crushed my bones!" He whined. "Oh your TOTALLY gonna get it from me!!!" I screamed my battle cry. He tickled me again making me snort the loudest. Now this was me and Natsu's best memory. The best one yet.