Eight

*Tucker's POV*

She's mine.I can hold her and kiss her and everything she is finally my girlfriend. But there is one thing I need to give up the populars for my baby now. As we walked back into the lunch room hand in hand we walked to the popular table she lookd up at me confused, "I need to do something." I whispered to he she nodded snd held my hand tighter, "What are you doing with that skank?" Justin said with a disgusted face, "She is not a skank and she is my girlfriend." I said bitterly he started laughing and so did everyone else, "Oh that's a good one now whats the real reason" he said calming down, "That was the real reason!" I said pissed he just gave me a 'whatever' look and we walked away as we got to her normal table she jumped on me and hugged me, "Thank you so much, I'm so proud of you" she said hugging me tightly I chuckled and hugged her back, "Anything for you beautiful." I  said happily she got down and sat down smiling. God how I love her.

*End of the Day*

 I was waiting for Ashlee at her locker the bell rang 5 minutes ago and I was starting to get worried so I texted her

Tucker: Hey Beautiful, Where are you?

I waited 2 minutes and she texted back

My Love: Where are you? Please come help me!

Tucker: Baby! I'm at your locker! Where are you?! Whats wrong?!

My Love: I'm in the bleachers.. hiding from Justin and Alex please come I see them!

Tucker: I'm on my way! I love you!

I started running to the bleachers half way there I see her lying on the ground with Justing and Alex beating her. I sprinted up to them and pushed them away from her, "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!" I screamed in their faces, "We were just taking care of the trash." Justin said with a smirk I was so pissed I punched him so hard he fell to the ground I turned to my baby, "Baby I'm so sorry. Lets go." I picked her up bridal style while she hung to me for dear life and sobbed into my chest. I was speed walking to my car to take her to the hospital.

*Ashlee's POV* (After the last bell rang before the fight)

The bell rang and I was walking out of the class I saw people everywhere but I just headed to my locker but then two people stood in front of me I looked up to see Justin and Alex with smirks on their faces, "Well, well, well. Who do we have here." Justin said before I could say anything Alex started talking, "I think it's the skank that brain-washed Tucker. Why don't we take care of this trash." my eyes grew wide and I dashed towards the lunch room and sprinted out the doors to the feild half way to the bleachers I tripped and looked behind me the where running after me I got up and ran to the bleachers. They didn't see me yet till my phone went of. Tucker was texting me.

T-Baby: Hey Beautiful, Where are you?

I looked up to see where they were they were half the field away heading towards me

Ashlee: Where are you? Please come help me!

I typed franticly I was terrifyed

T-Baby: Baby! I'm at your locker! Where are you?! Whats wrong?!

Ashlee: I'm in the bleachers.. hiding from Justin and Alex please come I see them!

T-Baby: I'm on my way! I love you!

after I read that I was pushed to the ground hitting my head on a rock but not to bad, "Thought you could get away that easily?" Justing smirked. I just closed my eyes and cried I felt kicks to my stomach, back, ribs, leg and one to my head. I heard footsteps, "WHAT TEH HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!" Tucker! he was here, "We were just taking care of the trash." Justin said I could just picture the smirk on his face, the next thing I heard was a thud and footsteps, "Baby I'm so sorry. Let's go." he said and picked me up bridal style I held on to him for dear life and sobbed into his chest because the pain was so in tense.That's all I remember then everything went black. 'I love you Tucker' I thought then everything ended the pain, noises, thoughts everything and then nothing.