Chapter 11: Take Care of This

Anna knocked on Christian's door, and he opened it quickly — almost as if he were expecting her. "Hi," he mumbled, his tone slightly warmer than it was earlier, but still unfriendly.

"Can we talk?" Anna nervously shifted her weight from foot to foot as she awaited a response.

Christian sighed deeply. "Yeah, sure, come in." He didn't know how to say no to her . . . He also didn't really want to.

Anna stepped through the doorway and sat down on the edge of Christian's messy bed. "I really am sorry," she whispered.

She glanced up at Christian and realized he was wearing nothing but boxers, which made her even more nervous than she already was. The one time they had sex, they had done so by the light of a television screen in a dark room, so his fit body still felt new to her.

Christian smirked down at her. "Do you want to show me how sorry you are?"

Anna was confused for a moment — until Christian made his agenda clear by lowering his face to hers and kissing her aggressively. She responded by wrapping her hands around his neck, and Christian helped pull her up to her feet without breaking their lips apart.

"What do you want?" she whispered. He answered by grabbing her hand and guiding it down his body.

He settled her hand against his hard cock and applied some pressure. She could feel all of him through his underwear. "Take care of this," he mouthed into her ear. His tone was no longer upset, but rather a bit demanding.

This was a new side to him, and she wasn't sure how she felt about it. Instead of dwelling on his demeanor, she massaged his dick over the fabric before bringing her other hand down to the band of his boxers.

Christian released her hand, which allowed her to pull his boxers down and off of him. She admired his length for a moment before stroking him gently.

"No, not yet. You need some clothes off too. I want to see more of you . . ." He kissed her before helping her pull her sweater over head. He kissed her again and unbottoned her jeans, and she stepped away from him to pull them down her legs and kick them off.

He smiled when she stood all the way up again. "You're fucking gorgeous, Anna." He licked his lips and kissed her neck and the very top of her breasts — all that he could see with her bra still securely fastened.

"Sit down," she instructed him — attempting to take a little control of the situation.

He nodded and sat down on the edge of the bed — where Anna had sat a few minutes ago — and watched as Anna straddled his lap and grinded against him. The friction of her panties against his hard dick caused him to moan loudly. He held her in place by gripping her hips with his hands, and she continued to tantalize him with her rhythm while he kissed her chest — stopping on occasion to look up at and admire her face.

When she was satisfied, she knelt down in front of him. "Is this what you wanted?" she asked.

"Yes," he practically growled.

"Are you still mad at me?" She smirked at him before teasing his head with her tongue. She stopped to await a response from him.

"You're a liar, but you're my liar," he whispered.

She rolled her eyes and took his length as deep into her throat as she could. Christian moaned as she bobbed her head up and down. "Fuck, Anna, baby."

Anna continued to service him as Christian played with her long, dark hair. "I want you to swallow," he informed her as he felt himself getting close to climax.

She responded by taking him slightly deeper and sucking him slightly harder. Her hands gently massaged his balls, and he squirmed a bit with each touch.

When Christian let go, she felt him coat her throat with his thick, salty cum. She did what she was told and swallowed all of it. No objections.

"Fuck," Christian mumbled as he recovered. "Just fuck."

Unsure what to do, she just sat down on the bed next to him.

He chuckled. "You think we're done?" he asked her with a raised brow. "I'm nowhere near finished with you."

Anna bit her lip. She had no idea what to expect, but she was ready.