Baldi meets Baldina

(A/N) Hey guys! I just want to let you know that I spent a lot of time on this and I would really appreciate it if you guys would give it a star! Have a good day UwU! <3

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Baldi was doing his favorite daily smacking in the school, but he realizes something, he hasn't had a break in forever, "I WANT TO GO TO THE MALLLLLLLLL." He yells. He ask the principle "H-Hey dad, can I take a break and go to the mall? UwU?" He rubs his bald head in front of the principle, seducing him, the principle bites his lips and chews them off, "Alright Baldi, you may, bring me some butt plugs though" Baldi claps his hands, shoving the ruler up his ass, meaning he's excited. "OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU KAWAII XD UWU". Baldi leaves, taking the ruler out of his ass and sniffing it, "mmm" he shoves it back in. He goes to the mall, he notices the mall is packed with children. He pulled his ruler out from his ass, and smacks all of them back to hell. While smacking kids, he notices someone else smacking kids, BALDINA, he gets a massive bulge. "Hey sexy, can I have that gorgeous, sexy ruler?! UWU!!!!" Baldi's bulge got 20x bigger than before, so much it ripped his pants. Kids started to laugh, but then immediately regretted it when they got smacked back to hell, Baldi was proud, he had smacked all of the children back to hell in front of Baldina, leaving them to smell like shit. BALDINA notices this and ask, "Hey hunny hunny, want to go to the gender neutral bathroom OWO UWU!?" Baldi replied "No, that's not the Jedi way. 

(A/N) BALDI REALLY GAY BUT NOT COME OUT CLOSET UWUWUWUWUWUWU OWOWOWO ALSO GUCCI GANG