DIN DIN

Evan POV

I cuddle closer to dad- I mean Andrew. DAMN when did I ever start calling him daddy, I'm not ready for that. It still makes me feel weird, welp i won't say it loud.

"Hey princess if you hug me any longer we won't have any food to eat."

"OH I'm sowwy andy" I say, feeling embarrassed for not realizing.
"Haha it's OK princess, give me a couple if minutes. Stay here and watch some cartoons." He says letting me go and standing up to make us hot dogs.

"OK Andy" I say softly and take the remote turning it to invader zim

~10 mins later

Andrew POV

I finished cooking and left the kitchen to get my princess to come eat. When i step out into the living room i see her touching what's mine on the couch, biting her lips. She doesn't need to know yet that her beautiful parts are and will forever be mine. From the delicate moans, soft caramel skin and dirty yet innocent nectar.

"EVANGELICA! What are YOU DOING!" I yell, which cause her to quickly stand sit up and cover her lower half.

"Uh...um i-im so sorr- "
"Do you want to be punished for touching what belongs to me!"

"W-what?"

I walk towards her quickly and firmly but not to the part where it's not hurting her stand her up and put her over my knee.

I slowly touch through her white panties and can feel just how soaked she is. I suddenly slap her bottom watching her jump forward.