3

John's POV

I have learned to live with the Caribbean island type who has learned to drive me wild all night. He's filling the hole of self hatred in my heart lately.

He still asks how I got the stretch marks on my thighs and stomach. Hell the guy has even gotten the marks mixed up with scars that also littered my thighs stomach and arms.

I was sitting with my mom I the hospital. Her and father got into a fight. I remember walking in and her being slammed against the wall and my father attempting to get his pants down. Seeing someone I know to be string screaming and covered in blood and tears..it hurts.

She hasn't been awake for a few hours. I teared up at the thought of losing my mama. It hurt.

Alexander walked in and placed hi hand on my shoulder "Master..your father wants you home pronto.."

My father has started making Alexander call me master. I hate it. I really do.

"Tell him I'll be home at supper time" I grumbled and Alex looked at me

"Master..it's past 8 o'clock"

Shit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's POV

I took John back to the estate and began to prepare his room. He walked in with a towel around his neck. He smiled and pecked my lips quickly.

God, I just crave him so much. I smiled and finished making his bed. I kissed his cheek and left the room.

Jeez I love that southern motherfucker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up sweating. I looked around and realized that I was in John's bed.

He laid beside me out cold. He was snuggled up to my side and he had a slight pink tint to his cheeks.

I remember waking up late last night in tears, so I went to his room. I remember kissing him gently and then sleep engulfed me.

I hate how I fell for a guy I'll never be able to love..

When he kisses me..it feels like..finally!!

A/N I'm sorry for the bad update, but it should get better soon :)