4

Alex's POV

"Go to hell!" Screamed Mr.Laurens. John was screaming at his father and I heard things flying in the office.

It's like a Hurricane..

John screamed and things got silent..now it's the eye of the hurricane. There is silent for just a moment..

"Alex!!"

I looked to the voice which belonged Martha. She ran and clung to my leg, and Soon was joined by James, Henry, and Mary.

"What is it sweetie?" I asked and picked up Mary. Martha whimpered when a door slammed and the kids clung to me tighter. Mr.Laurens pushed past me and and I heard James silently cuss under his breath.  I took the kids out to the fields to let them play in peace then I made my way back to the manor.

John laid on the ground curled up and whimpering like a kicked puppy.

"John" I whispered and gently touched his cheek which was swollen.

"Lexi.." he whimpered and touched my hand. I picked him up gently and carried him up to his room. He groaned when I placed him down.

"What happened Jacky?" I asked and got the first aid kit. He looked over to me

"I started an argument with father. He claimed he was going to sell you and make sure mama died. I can't let that happen Alex" he stated nonchalantly yet full of sadness.

"John I'm gonna have to lift up your shirt to fix anything that's fucked up" I muttered and began to take his shirt off.

"No"

"John.."

"No Alex!" He yelled and swiped my hand away. I groaned and grabbed his wrists.

"You'll let me fucking fix you or you can die for all I care" I hissed and John looked shocked. He yanked his hand away and lifted his shirt up then sat up.

There were only bruises so I put his shirt back on. "You're a pain in the ass Alexander"

"Hey, you're the one who hasn't gotten rid of me yet so" I said and drug out the O.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me quickly and softly. I smiled a bit and kissed back as much as time would allow me.

"I'm not gonna be some fuck buddy, right" I muttered against his lips and he chuckled before kissing me again. He pulled me down onto his lap and we sat there together enjoying each other's lips and taking in each other's company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned as the sunlight hit my face. I sat up and looked to the boy who had his arms wrapped around my waist. He was still fast asleep.

I gently replaced myself with a pillow and went to my room. I opened my bedroom door to only be met with the dreadful glare of Henry Laurens.

"Alexander Hamilton, be prepared for your new master." He chuckled lowly.

A man stepped into the room. I turned my gaze to him. I felt my heart stop and blood run cold.

"Thomas" I breathed out.

He's back..he's back to cause more trauma..