Chapter 1: Curiosity

I never saw myself as a "bad influence". When I was in 7th grade I was the shy goody two shoes who never spoke her mind. In 8th grade I stopped trying in school, it didn't work for me. My friends kept me going. In the middle of freshmen year in high school my friend Luci and I were ditching class. We really didn't have the balls to leave school so we hid in the bathroom. She came to me and passed me a small container. I had no idea what it was.

"Open it and smell it!" She said. I just looked at the thing in curiosity.

"What are you waiting for?" She took the container opened it for me and held it under my nose.

"Eew what the-"

"It's marijuana!" She said interrupting me. I was so curious. In my head I thought if we eat it will it work? Of course I didn't ask that, I didn't want to look stupid.

"Where'd you get it?" I asked, assuming she didn't grow it herself.

"My friend Isaiah gave it to me for free! Do you wanna smoke with me tomorrow with a couple of other friends?" She said sounding overly excited.

"Yeah are you kidding?"

We spend the whole period in the bathroom and once the bell rang we quickly went outside of the stall and acted as if we were fixing our hair.

"See you tomorrow morning." She didn't give me time to ask where or what time or anything! Good thing I had her number.

The rest of the day I had butterflies in my stomach. I was so nervous but so excited! I wanted to scream my heart out! I've never smoked before but I'm guessing you just breathe in then breathe out. Me being as curious as I was I spent all night thinking about how it would be. Although I didn't think it was a great idea to go high to class my first time smoking, I was definitely going to make the most of it. I had never thought of myself doing this. But I couldn't let the chance go, everyone has their first times for everything right?