Wait, what?!

Delilah had a while to go before Michael would be home to pick her up for their sort-of date. Sort of being that while she and Michael would be going out to dinner together, the other boys would be there as well. She didn't mind, though. They'd all become good friends over the time she'd met and started a relationship with Mike. A small smile had her lips curving up at the memories they'd all shared- Especially hers and Mikey's.

Trailing her fingertips over the burgundy colored wall of their enormous living room, Delilah made her way to her stereo system and plugged her iPod into it, selecting one of her favorite songs ( Feel So Close - Calvin Harris) to start off the play-list. She began to sing along as the room came to life with the music, taking the few steps to her desk in the corner.

I'll just browse Facebook and Twitter 'til Mikey picks me up. Delilah thought to herself as she tapped the power button on her laptop, then spinning in the computer chair as she waited for everything to load. Once it had, she steadied herself and clicked the Firefox browser, doing another quick spin as the first page popped up- Facebook. The only truly private social media page that she owned. Occasionaly, the odd few fans of the boys managed to worm their way through the sites' privacy settings and try to add her as a friend.. It appeared today had been one of those days that someone had managed to find her. That someone usually told all of their friends, and so on. But there was only one request. Natalia Livingston. Odd. The name sounds familiar. Where have I heard that name before? Delilah thought to herself, hesitant to delete the request. Maybe she'd mention it to the boys later, see if they could come up with something. She shrugged and moved on to scroll through her newsfeed, liking and commenting on a few posts her friends and family had made before moving on to twitter.

Over the years, Delilah had gotten used to all the hate tweets, comments, etc that 'fans' had made about her. What did it matter what they thought? They didn't know you personally. They didn't even know the boys personally. All that mattered to her was how Mikey and the others felt about her. But this seemed to be a day for oddities, however. As one of the tweets caught her eyes. @NataLivingLove; @LilahRiveraYou don't deserve the life you live, and it will all come crashing down soon enough. It wasn't like the others. The others were obviously immature teenage girls with no probably grammar skills. This tweet seemed more of a threat than a statement. Something about it sent a chill over her previously sunny mood. Delilah shook her head. She was probably over analyzing things. None the less, she signed off of her account and powered down her laptop, opting to force it out of her mind.

Michael would be there any minute to pick her up. Delilah hurriedly strapped her heels on then slipped her mini wallet into a hidden pocket on the inside of her dress. She tapped the button for the elevator and waited. The doors dinged open in record time and she stepped in, pressing the button for the lobby where she knew Michael would be waiting for her arrival by now.

When the doors opened again, Delilah stepped into the lobby, her eyes immediately finding Michael. She smiled to herself, his back was turned toward her. Walking as quietly as she possibly could in heels on a polished marble floor, she manage to sneak up behind Michael, wrapping her arms around his waist from behind as she leaned up on the tips of her toes, whisper-yelling 'Boo!' into his ear.

Scooting out of reach of Mike's flailing arms, Delilah can't help but laugh loudly as he let out a girly squeal. "Mikey you're such a big baby" Delilah says as she finally stops laughing.  He had the most adorable looking pout on his face, and he was giving her the biggest puppy eyes. "You're a meanie!" Michael accused, crossing his arms to add to the look.

Delilah could never resist that look and he knew it. Which is why he always got what he wanted. Always. She finally caved after a short minute of resistance, throwing herself into his arms and pressing her lips to his with the fingertips of one hand running through his hair. She'd never get over just how much she could love one man.

"Did I mention how absolutely gorgeous you look tonight, Lilah?" Mikey breathed as their kiss ended and they walked out onto the sidewalk, where next to it a large hummer-limo was parked. A blush the color of her dress creeped over her cheeks. Delilah both loved and hated how he could still make her blush with just a few simple words. "You're looking quite handsome yourself, Mister Clifford" She said with a wink as Mikey opened the door for her and she climbed in, not before Michael managed to swat her bum playfully as he climbed in and took the seat next to her.

"Ew my eyes! No PDA you two, some of us would like to keep our innocence" Luke sputtered, making a face at Delilah and Mikey.  "Speak for yourself, bud. Now can't you two hold on till I get my camera?" Ashton said, pretending to search for his camera. Calum had just looked up from his tablet, wriggled his eyebrows, and then continued whatever it was he was doing on the device.

"Luke. Your innocence was more than likely lost a long, long time ago. Ashton you already have like five billion videos of us making out, ya perv.  And Calum.. Don't you give me that look, mister." Mikey managed to say, all in one breath. Delilah had hid her now scarlet face in the crook of Mike's neck, which had made Ashton giggle-snort and make a comment about giving love bites in the presence of others, to which Delilah happily raised her middle finger in his direction, earning snickers from the others.

"Guys. If you're all done being children.. Where're we going?" Delilah asks, having sat up and smoothed out her hair. "Mmh... We're going too.. Drum roll please... Flower Drum."  Mike replied as the limo lurched forward as it started moving. "Ohhhh my god I love that place! It has the best Chinese food ever, it's my favorite!" Delilah said excitedly, bouncing in her seat, earning amused looks from the rest of the boys. "I know, that's why we're going" Mikey said, leaning in and stealing a quick kiss, with Luke making exaggerated clearing-of-throat noises from his seat next to the window.