Chapter 3

(Callie's P.O.V)

"WAKE UP! YOU'RE LATE" my mom screamed in my ear

I rolled over to the other side of the bed to look at the clock that read '5:55am'

"Mom you're so rude -_-" Is what i groaned as i pulled myself outta bed

Today I decided to wear my white high wasted pants palm tree on it with a sun setting in the background crop top. I hopped in the car and drove myself to school. I get there get out and feel a group of girls staring at me so i look over and see them coming towards me and i cant get beat up like before because last time they made me go into a coma for 2 weeks. I started running inside the school until I realized I was on the wrong side of the school where the doors open at 7:45 and it is now 7:30. FUCK!

Slowly turning around putting on a nervous smile. They finally reached me and i covered the most of my body i could, But to my surprise they walked inside? Wtf? the doors don't open ye-"

I was cut off by a fist connecting with my eye. Dam did that hurt. I flinch in pain as they keep hitting me. They made it seem like they were going inside but they really wanted to surprise me...

"PLZ! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?! I screeched in pain.

"Bitch you know what you did this time!" I heard a girl in the group said. She ahd a familiar voice so i glanced up and saw Clara.

I tried to run away but got my hair whip backwards making me go flying into the wall. I wonder why there isnt any teachers or students out here.

After 15 minutes of being beaten the bell rang but before i got up I felt a sharp pain in my chest and it was Clara's High heel.

" Listen bitch if anyone asks about your ugly ass injuries say you fell off your bike. Got it loser?"

I nodded in agreement.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Before walking to my first period i walked to the girls bathroom, Pulled out a box cutter and started to cut. It felt so good to get the pain to go away. Its just the way it feels when the cold sharp blade hits my skin.

After i was done cutting i cleaned up and went to first hour. I saw Carter's seat empty. hmm strange? I went to sit down before the bell ring but when i went to sit dow i was scared to Carter jumping up yelling "BISH WHET?!"

"Ahhh! Wtf Carter?" Everyone was now looking at us lmaoo

"chill boo it was just a joke"

"fine but it it happens again Mr.Reynolds I'm gonna r-"

I was cut off by a pair of soft lips pressing against mine.

I flinched in pain because he grabbed my sore neck.

Carter must've noticed my fresh cuts and bruises on my face, black eye and everythign so he screamed.

"ZAYUM BAE WTF HAPPENED TO YOU!"

The teachers eyes went from on her papers on her desk on me.

"Mrs.Ambers what in thee world happened to you." the teacher says looking concerened

"Oh I uhhh.." I stuttered and i saw a quick glimpse of Claira in the hallway and froze and just said

"Bike! It was my bike!"

"Are you sure? i dont think you cant get a blck eye from flipping over your bike so i think i might have to send you down to the nurse."

I got up and tried to limp to the door but it was to painful!

"OWWW!" As i said that i heard a pop and that was the sound of my ankle being sprayned

"Callie Please let me take you to the nurse."

Carter said as he swooped me off my feet and carried me bridal style. I wasn't that light either.

*Getting the nurses results of x-rays*

"Im sorry but i just cant say these are from falling of a bike, Try again darling" the nurse said with a southern accent.

Oh shit. What should i do? Run for it okay.

I ran out the nurse office limping my way down the hall but in a running type way

*at home*

I got home and saw a car in the drive way i didnt recongnize so i walked in the house

"Mom!?" i yelled

(Callie's Mom P.O.V)

I heard my sweet angel calling but I just couldn't get to her because I was currently.....

Sorry this was a really boring chapter but the next chapter will be full of stuff that will make your day and make sure you share my story.....💕👌